HAVE: Plastic Nursery Pots

athirkFebruary 9, 2010

Hi all,

I have several plastic nursery pots ranging in size from 4" to 6" or so. Anybody interested? I'm located in North Seattle.

Things I'm interested in if anyone has them to share:

-supplies to help fertilize and/or fight diseases/pests for rhodies, azaleas, camelias, photinia and/or bamboo

-electric/handheld hedger (got clippers already)

-large pots for shrubs/trees

-bulb digger

-soil ammendments

-birdseed

-supplies to help transplanting and growing cuttings

-flagstone

Cheers,

Ashley

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
txaggiegirl(TX 8b)

Hi, Ashley...I am looking for 3 and 4 inch used nursery pots...how many do you have? I know from previous trades that 25 to 50 can be put into a good-sized parcel post box and shipped economically. A lesser number than that raises the costs considerably....

I have a lot of the things that you listed since I run a small growing operation...however, also from experience, a lot of those items do not prove to be an economical trade due to the shipping costs...but I also have any number of items for growing cuttings such as fine clippers, hormone power and fish oil..and I am pretty sure that I have a bulb digger.

But I also have an extensive listing of plants that I sell on-line and I would be happy to send the lists to you via email...most of my plants are perennial to zone 8, 8b and 9...

My direct email is maryannsmith@vvm.com...and the list for me on this site is highly out of date and inaccurate.

Thanks, MaryAnn

Bookmark   March 15, 2010 at 10:38AM
More Discussions
Iso bay leaves
Dear gardening friends especially in California and...
KatyaKatya
Scions Needed
Wanted: Anyone out there pruning their citrus trees...
leroy559
Needed: Plantain (Plantano) Sucker
Looking for a plantain sucker (suckling plant). Any...
leroy559
ISO White Rose of Sharon with red center
I am trying to find a Rose of Sharon I used to have....
wyldeflwr
HAVE: Wooden Markers for your outside gardens
I do wood burning, and have started to burn wood for...
debi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™