HAVE: Hypertufa Planters

wyleesee(z4 WI/MN)March 30, 2004

Hi all, I will make you a hypertufa planter, wall spitter (pump not included), or birdhouse, like one pictured below in exchange for enough hardy lavender (I live in Zone 4) to fill a planter 20+ inches across. The postage for me to mail the hypertufa to you will be around 10-12 dollars and it will take me approximately 2 weeks to custom make your planter. Please email me through GardenWeb or post here. I would be willing to make this trade any time in the next few months. Thanks for looking!

Wylee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lady

I would love to trade with you but hardy isn't something I have much of. Would you be interested in a blooming size orchid or some tropicals by chance?

Bookmark   March 31, 2004 at 12:22PM
Garden_Lover_Chrissy(z5 IN)

I would love a wall spitter. I do have a herb garden with lots of lavender lady & true lavender each year...but I am a zone5er, so I am unsure if that is hardy for you or not. Mine sticks around, but goes semi-dormant in the winter. We haven't quite got spring weather here yet, but as soon as we do I will be planting plenty of lavender to share once it grows. My husband & I just bought a new "old" home this winter, so I am starting with a new fresh garden this spring. If you can wait a few months for it to get into the ground & established, I would love to trade enough to fill your planter for the wall spitter. Could it be made to look like the pagan "green man"? PLMK if interested. Thanks so much, Chrissy

Bookmark   April 13, 2004 at 7:14PM
beckyhomeeckie(Z7 NC)

Hi!

I have several iris tubers I could trade for a planter. It would be a "grab bag" as I only have a few that I know the names of. Also, have many un-named but, nonetheless, pretty daylilies and quite a few aster.
LMK
Betsy

Bookmark   April 15, 2004 at 10:29AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Hardy Bamboo
I am interested in a couple of spikes of hardy bamboo...
smb1_sunshinegg
WANTED: looking for help
I am fairly new to gardening, and recently disabled....
kmad2010
wanted:lily and tulip bulbs
Hello. Looking for asiatic lilies and red or purple...
ericmd01
WANTED: Elderberry Seeds
I will pay the postage.
dawn1972
Needed: Plantain (Plantano) Sucker
Looking for a plantain sucker (suckling plant). Any...
leroy559
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™