WANTED: wooden newspaper pot maker

coke_nut(9b Orlando)March 14, 2007

Does anyone have one of those wooden pot makers you make with newspaper? You see them for sale in the back of magazines. If someone has one that their not using, please look at my trade list maybe we could trade.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have found that a plastic fish food container works just as well. You can actually wrap newspaper strips around any kind of can or cylindrical object. I tape them on the side, fold down the bottom and tape it, and they are good to go.

    Bookmark   March 18, 2007 at 7:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You can buy the paper pot maker here: http://www.seedandgarden.com/store/product/paper-potmaker-1030.cfm

Here is a link that might be useful: Newspaper Paper Pot Maker

    Bookmark   July 8, 2008 at 6:09PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
ISO seeds
I'm looking for perennial seeds for sase. Thanks
Scions Needed
Wanted: Anyone out there pruning their citrus trees...
HAVE: about to go propagating crazy if interested!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some...
looking for "Blue John" veronica
does anyone know where to get "Blue John"...
Have Chipper/Shredder will trade for something of interest.
I have a very nice gas powered wood chipper/leaf shredder...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™