HAVE: more peppers added to my list

marricgardensJanuary 17, 2013

I have added a few more vegies to my list. Please see if there is anything you would like. Trades are for a SABE. Marg/Marric

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
matthiola(5a)

Hi Marg/Marric,

I would love to be able to try some of your pepper seeds. This is a very first time that I'll be trying veggies this year in my small backyard. I would like some reliable varieties and would count on your recommendation. I would love some OP ones but would not shy away from a good commercial type. Also would try some cherry tomato.
I have some 'purple poppy' seeds from 2012 as well as 'bonanza flame' marigolds and 'profusion cherry' zinnia.
If you are not interested I can send you SABE.
Please let me know, Anna.

Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 3:56PM
marricgardens

At this time, I am not interested in trading for seeds because I already have to many! Is there anything else you might be interested in either vegies or flowers? Are you interested in the bell or hot peppers? The Bulgarian Carrot are similar to Jalapeno in heat. Flavorburst is the only bell I have but the others are sweet to. The Shepherds are very good with a taste similar to bell peppers. Let me know O.K.? Marg

Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 4:28PM
matthiola(5a)

I would love to try the Shepherds, Bulgarian Carrot and Corno de Toro peppers. I'm also intrigued by the brown cherry tomato.
I have to admit I had to do some quick online research because the only peppers I know are the ones we buy at the local Farmboy or Superstore.
I think some of these will do fine in containers.
Thank you kindly.

Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 9:21PM
More Discussions
african violet round robin anyone?
Or just trades? C'mon, surely we can find a handful...
froeschli
WANTED: Verbena bonariensis
Looking for seeds of this plant please. Contact me...
signet_gw
wanted: question about lavender
I have never had lavender before but bought a cute...
knottyceltic
WANTED: Searching for Dahlia 'Suzy'
I would like to acquire one of Dahlia 'Suzy', only...
JDBourque
HAVE: Seeds - Not Often Offered Here Anymore!
Due to changes at GW I would like to offer my seed...
sharont
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™