WANTED: To trade home made cards for garden items

jennifer9906(8/9)April 28, 2011

HI All,

I have been making cards and scrapbooking for years and teach classes. Having found myself unemployed, I need to find ways to keep working on my garden with my too little girls (feeding our gardening habit). I would love to trade cards for garden related items, seeds, plants, etc... I can show pics of some of my cards... and can do any occation, icluding gardening theme cards. I do quality work... and hope some of you might be willing to trade... thanks in advance either way!

Jennifer

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
irish_rose_grower(z7 LI NY)

Hi, would you be interested in a collection of daylily seeds (mostly all named). If yes, i can send you info such as qty, different types, etc...
I collect and hybridize daylilys so i always have more seeds than i can ever grow.
tks.

Bookmark   April 28, 2011 at 7:42PM
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska(5)

I love to make cards, too, so I couldn't help reading your post. And we, too, are on a limited budget. Are you looking for seeds? I saved many seeds from last fall and gave them all away to promote gardening. I will begin saving again. If you want some for next year I can sure send you and your girls some. I have 2 girls, ages 15 and 11. Just email me.

Bookmark   June 18, 2011 at 7:35PM
seedsnaughtweeds(9)

I have posted my seed list below, Please let me know if you see anything you are interested in trading for cards.
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/seedsnaughtweeds

Thanks for looking

Bookmark   January 11, 2013 at 8:22PM
BunnehGirl

I don't have many seeds, mostly hot peppers (which are great either as ornamental or for adding a kick to a soup or stew) and at the moment a ton of little spaghetti squash seedlings... I'd be more than happy to trade you a little bit of everything for some cards or something! I love hand made things like that- I'm just not very good at making them!!
Email me if you are interested!!

Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 2:09AM
More Discussions
Wanted: Seeds, Persian Shield Seeds
Persian Shield Seeds. Willing to pay postage!
dawn1972
WANTED: Primula starts
Looking for: [would accept seed as well] primula candelabra primula sielboldii primula...
Patty57
WANTED: Fresh bay leaves
Dear gardening friends , I am looking for somebody...
KatyaKatya
have jaint pussy willow want bamboo
have rabbits foot jaint pussy willow cuttings easy...
mjtd
HAVE: about to go propagating crazy if interested!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some...
stxgardener89
Sponsored Products
King Plaid Duvet Cover 108" x 98" - RED
$840.00 | Horchow
Inca Bath Bar by ET2 Lighting
$176.00 | Lumens
Trash Me Table Lamp by &Tradition
$125.00 | Lumens
White Butterfly Garden 2.5" x 3" Frame - MULTI COLORS
$48.00 | Horchow
Campania International Four Seasons - Spring - Cast Stone Garden Statue - S-189/
$529.99 | Hayneedle
Linen Tissue Box Slipcover
$24.50 | FRONTGATE
Garden View Espresso Cup Set
$22.99 | zulily
Emerald Home Erika Accent Chair - Natural - U3149-05-09
$409.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™