HAVE: Boyds Bears retired porcelain hinged boxes

RobinkApril 5, 2003

These are so cute. I used to collect everything I could get from Boyds Bears and now..I stopped. I have 5 of these in FIRST EDITION numbered on bottom. They are called "Beatrice Boxes" and they are tiny little porcelain boxes with hinged lids...each has a different picture on it of a Boyds Bears scene. THey are still in their original boxes with certificates. They remind me a little of the limoge boxes but they are all round or oval. All are retired and I think one or two are exclusives from QVC.

Anyway...I am ready to get them out of my curio and would trade for plants of just about any kind as long as perennials.. I also love double tulips and amaryllis bulbs.

Just make an offer!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Robink

Nobody wants these??? come on!! I will trade for just about anything perennial

Bookmark   April 8, 2003 at 9:00PM
LibbyLiz

Sorry, all I have are house plants.

Bookmark   April 9, 2003 at 9:17AM
Gloria_Obrien

Robin, I would love to have one of those for husband's granddaughter. I will trade daylilies but it is not quite time to get into the garden yet.

Bookmark   April 10, 2003 at 9:34AM
ladywiny(z6 PA)

I will take a grab at them.. How many perennials do you want..lol I have 2 daughters and a niece that would love one for christmas (they collect hinged boxes) I could send you a large box full of 3 -5 yr old perennials I have daylilies, tiger lilies, asters(dwarf)poenies, Iris's, tons of hosta,scabiosa,rhudbeckia,rhubarb,gladiola bulbs-mixed colors,hens&chicks,I think some sedums..just ask I may have what your looking for.
cynthia

Bookmark   July 17, 2003 at 10:51AM
More Discussions
wanted:lily and tulip bulbs
Hello. Looking for asiatic lilies and red or purple...
ericmd01
Worsleya rayneri
I want worsleya rayneri seed or bulb .Have someone...
ghitasima
Have: sarracenia rhizomes
I Have some sarracenia rhizomes for trade. Looking...
ericmd01
Needed: Plantain (Plantano) Sucker
Looking for a plantain sucker (suckling plant). Any...
leroy559
wanted: berks county, pa barter. i need storage area
I need storage. I can weed, weedeat, plant, or basically...
attractivestone
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™