HAVE: This is a weird trade.....

tricia_b12(z5 Iowa)May 1, 2006

Hello...Ok spring is here. Lots of rain but it will warm up soon. I'm in Decorah Iowa.. And i have clothing to trade for most anything..I am looking for nice sun plants to start my very first out side garden.. I have house plants on my exchange list but i'm kinda trying to get ride of some clothes that i will never wear again. :( anyway. i have sizes between 12 and 15... two very nice pair of mudd jeans, one blue jean pair size 12 and a kaki pair size 15. i also have Route 66 jeans. most of my jeans are boot cut or flare. no tight ankle ones. i have a few shirts that are going and also a nice tank top dress. I can send pictures if needed. and i can give more explanation in a email. so if anyone is intereseted in clothes or plants please email me. Oh and i have a pair of hot topic calf high boots size 8 and a pair of sketchers. the sketchers are a diffrent design there in worn condition. but the boots are in pretty good conditon. with some polish they will look new again. Thanks. Email if interested. Newlyweds0619200@wmconnect.com Thank you

More Discussions
WANT:Seed-grown amorphophallus ongsakullii swap for different species
I have some nice a.ongsakulii bulbs that I would like...
rredbbeard
Garden Exchange - please get on topic- other forums for plants/seeds
This exchange provides a place for the trading of garden...
erin08
looking for "Blue John" veronica
does anyone know where to get "Blue John"...
betsycol
WANTED: need plant markers
I dont want to make plant markers this year so I am...
garden_love
hello out there
Hi there in plant land I am a bean a holic. I l've...
Susan Levy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™