HAVE: This is a weird trade.....

tricia_b12(z5 Iowa)May 1, 2006

Hello...Ok spring is here. Lots of rain but it will warm up soon. I'm in Decorah Iowa.. And i have clothing to trade for most anything..I am looking for nice sun plants to start my very first out side garden.. I have house plants on my exchange list but i'm kinda trying to get ride of some clothes that i will never wear again. :( anyway. i have sizes between 12 and 15... two very nice pair of mudd jeans, one blue jean pair size 12 and a kaki pair size 15. i also have Route 66 jeans. most of my jeans are boot cut or flare. no tight ankle ones. i have a few shirts that are going and also a nice tank top dress. I can send pictures if needed. and i can give more explanation in a email. so if anyone is intereseted in clothes or plants please email me. Oh and i have a pair of hot topic calf high boots size 8 and a pair of sketchers. the sketchers are a diffrent design there in worn condition. but the boots are in pretty good conditon. with some polish they will look new again. Thanks. Email if interested. Newlyweds0619200@wmconnect.com Thank you

More Discussions
WANTED: Black Ice / have apples/plums
link This post was edited by Gardening_Maestro on Tue,...
Gardening_Maestro
ISO White Rose of Sharon with red center
I am trying to find a Rose of Sharon I used to have....
wyldeflwr
WANTED: Wanted Heat Mat with Thermostat
Need Seed germination kit or specifically a heat mat...
Shorty_CA
WANTED: Your Silk floss tree for my Baobab tree
I am looking for two pink Silk floss tree in exchange...
Dizzygizmo
Have: sarracenia rhizomes
I Have some sarracenia rhizomes for trade. Looking...
ericmd01
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™