WANTED: Angelica gigas

bev_w(6a)January 18, 2013

Does anyone have seeds for Angelica gigas-- this is the purple flower/purple stemmed one.

I purged my stash in the spring, but it's still huge. I haven't gotten around to inventory, so just let me know what you're looking for and I probably have it.

Oh, and hello again to GW-- I've been AWOL for about a year, moving, mourning, starting a new garden. It's good to be back, starting seeds even though I don't have the space for the plants. I think the neighbours will have nice gardens this year...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greylady_gardener

sorry I don't have any of the seeds that you are looking for, Bev. It is a beautiful looking plant! I hope you have success in finding it.

I just wanted to jump in and say it is so nice to see you and I am glad you are able to do some growing this year! :-) Are you wintersowing?
Hope to see more of you around!
Lois

Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 7:55AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bev_w(6a)

Hi GG,

Well it's kinda nice to be back. Before I can start trading again I really have to do an inventory.

Here at the new digs we have a sunroom and I'm just now setting up my lights and heat boxes. Last week I put out six or seven containers to WS but that'll be it.

Take care,
Bev

Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 8:19PM
More Discussions
WANTED: are we- springbank 4
another one full and 2 days away hopefully the rain...
navygirl01
WANTED: updated list available
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/marric
marricgardens
WANTED: Apple and pear scions
I am both looking for and willing to trade many varieties...
DoctorB73
WANTED: broom corn seeds
Hi , looking for broom corn seeds (sorgum ) .If you...
signet_gw
WANTED: Rosa Bianca eggplant
Hi all looking for Rosa Bianca eggplant seeds they...
silversnipe
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™