WANTED: yarn in exchange for seeds

woodsidetrader(PA/6)August 26, 2013

Breast Cancer Support Services is starting a craft garden program for patients getting chemo & their care givers. By providing yarn, hooks, needles and patterns we will be giving patients something to occupy their hands and minds while undergoing chemo. The supplies will be available in the infusion rooms at local hospitals. Finish flowers can be taken home or left to brighten up the infusion rooms.
If you have any yarn (not musty please. chemo patients and very sensitive to smell) crochet hooks, knitting needles left over from a project - you know, been saving 'just in case' we can put those items to good use.
I will personally trade seeds from my stash to get yarn and supplies for the project. Can you Help ?!?!?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paysoncrafter

I have approximately 6 knitting needles that I can trade.... I am interested in the Bell Boy& the Fat & Sassy sweet peppers...I will look and see if I have any extra yarn that I can send you as well. Would you be interested in trading?

Please email me & let me know & provide where to send them if you are interested.

Bookmark   August 31, 2013 at 6:22PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hannahbee12

I have quite a few duplicate knitting needles as well as some great yarn I've picked up over the past few years that I would love to trade. I reviewed your list of seeds available and there are so many it's a bit overwhelming. I'm a fairly new gardener wanting to show up my mom in the next few years if all possible - also wanting to start a vegetable garden. I would love an assortment of things you would put together for me.

Email me if you are interested. I can also send you pictures so you have an idea of what I have if you would like.

Thank you

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 3:55AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Sweet gum balls
Anyone know of a use for the "gum balls"...
diene
Needed: Plantain (Plantano) Sucker
Looking for a plantain sucker (suckling plant). Any...
leroy559
HAVE: Jersey Supreme Asparagus roots
I have some extra Jersey Supreme Asparagus roots (2...
leroy559
WANTED: Anemone sylvestris (Snowdrop Anemone)
How has this anemone performed in your garden? I had...
Patty57
looking for "Blue John" veronica
does anyone know where to get "Blue John"...
betsycol
Sponsored Products
Safco Impromptu Machine Stand - Gray Multicolor - 1857GR
$165.99 | Hayneedle
UniFlame 3 Panel Woven Mesh Deluxe Plated Fireplace Screen - S-3652
$98.99 | Hayneedle
Quinze And Milan | BW1 Sofa 03
YLiving.com
Eglo USA Alea 9187 Pendant Light - 91872A
$240.00 | Hayneedle
Alexis Bueno 'Bueno Exchange XXXVI' Canvas Diptych Art Print
Overstock.com
Boyd Specialty Sleep Pure Posture Arch Design Bed Frame Multicolor - MFPURPARBAS
$141.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™