wanted: have: mixed variety iris bulbs (mostly bearded)

cardarlin(5)September 4, 2010

So heres the thing. We bought our house 7 years ago. I believe at one point in time a nice older lady lived there and was an avid gardener. Up until this spring I had no interest in keeping up with the flowerbeds and they have all taken over. For some reason now... I have a strong desire in gardening and am fully enjoying myself. So I'm tackling the largest Iris bed I have ever seen. I like irises but there are just too many. I have LOTS.

The only problem I have is that I don't know the variety. I can describe the colors but because they are mixed in together I have no idea which bulb is which.

They are Purple, Yellow, and Purple/beige tu-tone bearded irises. So 3 varieties. I have tried searching online to pinpoint the type but have had no luck.

I am interested in Perennials, Houseplants, Seeds, and Greenhouse supplies. Just let me know what you have for exchange. Shoot me an email.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cardarlin(5)

Sorry... disregard the title.. I meant to check "HAVE" It's past midnight... I'm very sleepy.

Reposted.. thanks.

Bookmark   September 4, 2010 at 12:20AM
ricjo22(5)

do you have any of the dwarf variety 6 to 8 inches i would trade for any type noid if they are rock or mini iris i grow in containers mostly. i am new. check my list of haves. it is short

Bookmark   December 1, 2010 at 1:28AM
paty99(z6 NY)

I would be interested in a trade for some of your iris if they are still available. Please check my trade list and let me know.
Thanks, Pat

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

Bookmark   April 18, 2011 at 11:11AM
natalie4b(7b GA)

Cardarlin, if your offer is still available, I would like to trade. I have Comfrey, Lamb's Ears (large and small), Ajuga, Shasta Becky, Salvia Black and Blue.
Thank you. Please e-mail me.
Natalie

Bookmark   December 2, 2011 at 6:21PM
yogastef(z9CA)

I would love to trade for some of your bearded irises. I have pathos cuttings, geranium cuttings and plants, and several types of vegetable seeds. Please let me know if you're interested. I will have lots of hollyhock seeds later in the summer, after they bloom.

My email is balletstef@att.net. I'm sorry, but I can't seem to change my email address on Gardenweb.

Thanks,
Stephenie

Bookmark   April 17, 2012 at 4:06PM
girlwithagreenthumb(9)

i would love one of your bulbs if they're still there! I have jalapeno, banana pepper, strawberry, lime, lychee, orange,and coming soon, blood orange seeds.

Bookmark   June 15, 2012 at 12:29PM
illinoisdoglover(z5IL)

Do you have any iris left from last year and also checking your trade list. have a few things you may want to trade for.

Bookmark   March 21, 2013 at 2:42AM
More Discussions
WANTED: looking for help
I am fairly new to gardening, and recently disabled....
kmad2010
HAVE: Jersey Supreme Asparagus roots
I have some extra Jersey Supreme Asparagus roots (2...
leroy559
wanted: have questions :)
Hello, I'm still waiting on a member's address to send...
KatsPlants
Worsleya rayneri
I want worsleya rayneri seed or bulb .Have someone...
ghitasima
HAVE: Rain Barrels
I have 50 or so 55 gallon plastic food-grade barrels...
lotsofbarrels
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™