Garden Exchange?!

IdahoMom(z6ID)September 13, 2002

Oh darn, I thought I could trade my garden for one of those posted on the garden photo gallery. Oh well. Thanks Spike for all you do!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
TwinOaksFarm

Too funny!
Connie

Bookmark   September 13, 2002 at 9:38PM
gillian_(z5 PA)

You may be on to something.....Trading Spaces GardenWeb style. Two gardens, two days, one landscape designer and $1,000.....where so I sign up!

~Gillian

Bookmark   September 16, 2002 at 9:25AM
oldherb(z8 Oregon)

You're braver than I am...have you seen some of the stuff they do on trading spaces...I have a friend who is close friends with the lady who cried...I guess they fixed the bad design thing but what a shock...I could never let anyone design my garden. I could just see it, someone coming in and taking out all my collected plants and planting things I hate...Hah! WHeere's my pitch fork!

Bookmark   September 19, 2002 at 12:39PM
Michiganmissy2001(zone 6 SE Mich)

I like watching trading spaces with my husband but we have both said after almost every show..."If someone came in and did that to MY house I would die." Everyone has such different taste. I could never live happily in an area designed and decorated by a stranger. What a stretch. The people on that show are beyond brave. (I bet half of them change it within a week)
Melissa

Bookmark   November 6, 2002 at 8:11PM
More Discussions
Scions Needed
Wanted: Anyone out there pruning their citrus trees...
leroy559
looking for "Blue John" veronica
does anyone know where to get "Blue John"...
betsycol
WANTED: Elderberry Seeds
I will pay the postage.
dawn1972
WANTED: looking for help
I am fairly new to gardening, and recently disabled....
kmad2010
WANTED: Fresh bay leaves
Dear gardening friends , I am looking for somebody...
KatyaKatya
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™