WANTED: Painted Gourd Birdhouse

hailie419(z5 NY)October 19, 2002

I have NO artist talent what so ever, so I would love to trade some perenials for a painted birdhouse gourd. Anyone interested PLMK. I am very appreciate of handmade things. TIA Wendy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tnladyhillbilly(Z6)

Wendy, I have no idea what PLMK stands for but I paint gourds and will be happy to talk a trade with you after xmas.
Sheila

Bookmark   December 13, 2002 at 12:56AM
biffette(z9-SF East Bay)

Hi Wendy!

Boy, I've never been to this forum before and my first time here I fnd someone looking for painted gourd birdhouses! I am an artist, specializing in gourds and have a line of gourd habitats and planters called "Mansions", because they are so elegant and it's a catchy name!! I make "BirdMansions", "Hanging BirdMansion Planters", "FlowerPot Mansions", "OrchidPot Mansions" and "ButterflyMansions", among other gourd art. I have had them represented in wholesale showrooms across the country, catalogs, galleries, garden shops and I also sell online.

They are all in aged metallics, using the actual metals that are pulverized and suspended in an emulsion and I hand oxidize them to creat the patina and rust. They are pretty expensive and I'd hope to do a really nice large trade for 1 of them. I see you have Hends and Chicks, which I'm collecting right now. What type are they and how many do you have available for trade?
Let me know ASAP as this isna really busy time of year for me and I'd need to get a jump on these.

Hope to hear from you soon!! =)

Here are a few photos for you to peruse:

Bookmark   December 13, 2002 at 3:54AM
gw:huckleberryarts_com

Hi there I hand Paint gourds and can do custom gourd painting for you Florals, characters, any type you like I alsop can do wildlife You can see some of my work at my website http://huckleberryarts.com or on Ebay huckleberryarts.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Website

Bookmark   April 30, 2006 at 6:09PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Fresh bay leaves
Dear gardening friends , I am looking for somebody...
KatyaKatya
WANTED: Have: hoop frame and plastic cover in Wash D.C. area
I don't want to ship, but if you're in the Washington...
elisa_z5
WANTED: Plantain Shoot
Anyone have or know of someone who may be growing plantains...
leroy559
WANTED: Wanted Heat Mat with Thermostat
Need Seed germination kit or specifically a heat mat...
Shorty_CA
WANTED: Your Aloe or Bamboo / my handyman skils
Hi ! I'm an entry level IT pro & handyman/gardener. I...
koiguy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™