wanted: have: large chicken feeders / pickup only, central pa

clarysage1717(s.central pa z6)October 10, 2005

This would be a pickup only, so if you're not willing to come to the Harrisburg area, please save yourself the time and skip this message!

I have some metal chicken feed troughs on wooden stands in my barn loft. They are large, ugly, old, and practically inaccessible, stuffed behind a lot of junk. I have no motivation to get them out of there unless someone wants to trade something for them. I do not know how to post pictures on the forum but I could email a photo or more specific measurements if anyone is interested. I believe there is potential (besides feeding chickens!) for these to become interesting planters.

I am interested in swapping for bamboo poles (not plants) or any long (6' or longer), thin (3-4") tree trunk / sapling pieces I could use to build arbors. I also need plastic gallon pots, garden tools, boulders, bricks, stones suitable for wallbuilding, exterior paint in bright jewel-tone colors (not neon shades) or (possibly) architectural salvage items. If you have any other weird old stuff, I could be interested.

Anyone who wants any of these trough feeders (there's several) has to be willing to help get them out of the loft! There's stairs; it's just going to be awkward.

katie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
clarysage1717(s.central pa z6)

Duh. It should read HAVE. I could swear I didn't type the word WANTED, but there it is. Sigh.

katie

Bookmark   October 10, 2005 at 2:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sundae(NW Iowa)

Katie, just an idea, but if you still have them and there the big trough type they do make interesting planters for flowers in the spring time. I have some and there great that way.

Sandy

Bookmark   October 23, 2005 at 8:29AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Jersey Supreme Asparagus roots
I have some extra Jersey Supreme Asparagus roots (2...
leroy559
looking for "Blue John" veronica
does anyone know where to get "Blue John"...
betsycol
wanted: have questions :)
Hello, I'm still waiting on a member's address to send...
KatsPlants
HAVE: Wooden Markers for your outside gardens
I do wood burning, and have started to burn wood for...
debi
wanted: berks county, pa barter. i need storage area
I need storage. I can weed, weedeat, plant, or basically...
attractivestone
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™