WANTED: Plants for Beaded Jewelry

pinkysplants_2008(5B)November 2, 2008

I have updated all the current jewelry I have made.....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=9129478&albumId=2182962

I am also TRADING THESE ITEMS FOR INTERESTING PLANTS!!!! To see a list of the plants I am looking to trade, go to

My Dave's Garden Trading Page

http://www.davesgarden.com/members/PinkysPlants/

The prices listed are retail, I simply ask you try to base your trades on the prices.. as some of the beads are expensive and some of the jewelry takes a long time to make...

If you are interested in a specific piece, please list by the Item (example=L7)

If you would like me to make a custom piece, please refer to the ones seen on the link and tell me what kinds of beads, colors, clasps, lengths, etc you would like.

Please send all email to my Pinky@no-regrets-tattoos.com account.. I check it daily.

Thanks again!!

NOTE: Please follow ONLY the link... otherwise you will see other pictures....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mona_a

Hi there - I hope I'm not too late in contacting you. I just came across your site and saw all of the stunning jewelery items you have made. I had a couple of quick questions for you:

1- can you build custom design jewelry items on request?
2- do you take bulk orders?
3- do you have items for special occasions (like Valentines day) or those made with birthstones.
4- how can I get in touch with you. I don't have much to trade, but would love to do business with you soon.

Mona

Bookmark   January 28, 2009 at 2:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
keiki(10 FL)

Are you still trading? I have the following from your wish list: desert rose large plant, asclepias seeds, belacamda chinensis plants, brugmansia cuttings white and versicolor peach, clitoria ternatea white and blue seeds, datura metel seeds or seedlings, dietes bicolor large plants, gaillarida seeds, gloriosa tubers, hedychium keense plants or tuber, ipomoea batans blackie plants. Have a great day, Keiki

Bookmark   February 1, 2009 at 9:06AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Wooden Markers for your outside gardens
I do wood burning, and have started to burn wood for...
debi
WANTED: Fresh bay leaves
Dear gardening friends , I am looking for somebody...
KatyaKatya
Have: sarracenia rhizomes
I Have some sarracenia rhizomes for trade. Looking...
ericmd01
wanted: have questions :)
Hello, I'm still waiting on a member's address to send...
KatsPlants
Needed: Plantain (Plantano) Sucker
Looking for a plantain sucker (suckling plant). Any...
leroy559
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™