DONE: All Packages Have Been Sent

smithseeds(2)February 15, 2008

Whewf! All the seeds are off and running. Being the first time I have done SASE was a learning experience. Canada post will let 100 grams go for 1.15...200 grams for 2.30. Note...NOTHING but a package or two of seeds can be sent for one 51 cent stamp.

BUT, and here's the catch, the envelope has to fit through the slot size (as if we still pass letters through the hole in a door). If the seed requester sent a large envelope, no problem...but if I was sent a small bubble envelope, they wanted $6.00 up for postage as a small package.

As such a couple package came back to me. All has been rectified and all the package are on their way. Had to put a few staples in the envelope to keep the seeds from bunching up and not fitting through the slot size.

Happy gardening .... I have lot of seed left for anyone else who is interested

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
signet_gw

Hi Smithseeds.

I still have not heard back from the two emails I sent you . I sent them within 2 days of your original posting. Are you still offering seeds ? Please let me know .

Thanks

Signet

Bookmark   February 15, 2008 at 5:00PM
nickie(between 5-7)

Hi Smithseeds

I also sent you an email but have not heard from you either. I sent it the first or second day of your post. Did you get my email? You can't email through Gardenweb because I don't have an email address yet(I'm working on it). When I emailed you it had my private email address on it. Anyway I hope to hear from you soon.

Nickie

Bookmark   February 18, 2008 at 2:35PM
growjo(4)

I'm also interested in receiving some seed and I will send you an email.
Thanks,
growjo

Bookmark   February 19, 2008 at 7:47AM
newwilly46(zone 4)

HELLO SMITH SEEDS
hello just wanted to thank you for so many seeds really nice seeds,some have not seen before.going to have fun growing them.going to keep me busy.this spring.thank you
willy46

Bookmark   February 20, 2008 at 2:36PM
joanne77(5)

Hi, Just wanted to thank you for the huge variety of wonderful seeds. I cant wait to grow some of these new varities in the garden this year. Again, thank you for sharing them with me. Joanne77

Bookmark   February 24, 2008 at 12:30AM
wendy2shoes

I just received a marvelous package from Smithseeds. Many Thanks.

Bookmark   March 3, 2008 at 7:02PM
growjo(4)

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!1
I just received a super package full of seeds I've never tried. Thanks you for your generosity-I really appreciate all the seeds you sent and I can't wait to get started planting.
growjo

Bookmark   March 6, 2008 at 7:21AM
More Discussions
Looking for apricot seeds like Morden 604
I live in Fredericton, NB and would like to grow some...
rickrod01
WANTED: broom corn seeds
Hi , looking for broom corn seeds (sorgum ) .If you...
signet_gw
Have veggie seeds to trade.
Hiya all! I can't figure out how to change my exchange...
Nicky
wanted: wanted: wanted: comfrey seeds or plants
I want to grow comfrey this summer. Does anyone have...
sallese311
WANTED: Where to find Different Hoya's in Canada
Hello, has anyone found a place to get different specie...
rcharles_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™