WANTED: Stepping it up

flyingsquirral(5)April 25, 2012

Ha you know who you are you ask for this and that. then you say check out my page. we go there and nothing! No, nothing no trade list?

Give us something to work with if you have nothing go ask a neighbor if you could have some of that plant you have been admiring. That's how it starts.

Web exchange is a great place. I do like the opportunity but it like working in the garden Details count.

Ill shut up now I feel much Better and its stopped Raining.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
baptisiamania

hi, i know this is a silly question but how do you update your page and your native seed list/trade list. i go to my profile and cant figure out how. i am ready to trade just don't know how to update my profile. i would love some helpful advice. thanks in advance.

Bookmark   April 30, 2012 at 3:36PM
christie_sw_mo(Z6)

Baptisiamania - Scroll down to the very bottom of the page where there is a green bar that goes all the way across. Click on "Member Pages" inside that bar. Then click on "Edit your exchange list". I think it may ask for your password again. List the plants/seeds you have and want, then click on submit. That's it.

Bookmark   May 3, 2012 at 12:20PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Ha you know who you are you ask for this and that. then you say check out my page. we go there and nothing! No, nothing no trade list?
huh...well my guess is that if the member suggested looking at their list, and there was nothing listed, that something had happened to their list. Why not just politely tell them so and move on so that they can get their list updated/corrected?

I see you are quite new here at Garden Web. In the past, lists have disappeared. Member Page email links have gone 'missing'. Hey, stuff happens and those lists and links must be lost out there somewhere in cyberspace.

Just my 2 cents.

Bookmark   May 3, 2012 at 12:26PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Looking for easy plants to propagate from stem cuttings
I'm just delving into propagating from cuttings so...
brit_n_rick
HAVE: dodecatheon pulchellum
Have lots of very fragrant bright pink shooting stars....
pblume
HAVE: Native Black cherry Seedlings
Have numerous Native Black Cherry Seedlings that came...
kylady-six
WANTED: Looking for wild grapes.
Looking for cuttings, grapevine root, seeds or seedlings...
paxetamor
WANTED: Ribes cynosbati
I am interested in acquiring a seedling or ripe berries...
KMD_KMD
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™