HAVE: Surprise Packages for February Newbies

hmacdona1February 6, 2009

Hi everyone,

I want to extend a little welcome to new members that join gardenweb during the month of Febuary.

To those that respond, I will send you a surprise pack with seeds to help you get started. Each envelope will contain a minimum of 10 different seed varieties.

This offer is open only to new gardenweb members than join in February 2009 (as noted on your member page).

Please post here if you qualify for this offer. First come first serve. I will keep this offer open during the month of February, as long as I have sufficient seeds to share, so hurry if you want to take advantage of getting some free seeds.

Please make sure email is enabled on your gardenweb profile so I can contact you privately to get your mailing address.

Thanks....Heather

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
northernflwr(3)

Hi I would love some seeds. I'm just going to be planting my first real garden this year. Thanks!

Bookmark   February 9, 2009 at 11:14PM
hmacdona1

Hi Northernflwr,

Welcome to gardenweb! I just sent you an email to arrange for your surprise package.

You're going to love trading with everyone on this forum.

Thanks....Heather

Bookmark   February 9, 2009 at 11:20PM
kathy_h_grower

Hi Heather
Would love to get in on the surprise package.
I've always planted plants but this year plan on trying seeds.
Thanks in advance.
Kathy

Bookmark   February 12, 2009 at 11:11AM
hmacdona1

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to gardenweb. I just sent you a private email to arrange for your surprise package.

Thanks....Heather

Bookmark   February 12, 2009 at 8:20PM
greenman_grower(z5 Barrie On)

Hi, I am new here, and would love some seeds. I love gardening, and growing new things.

Bookmark   February 15, 2009 at 9:12PM
hmacdona1

Welcome to gardenweb Greenman_Grower,

I just sent you a private message to arrange for your surprise package.

Thanks....Heather

Bookmark   February 15, 2009 at 9:25PM
maryli

HI i would be interested in the surprise package ,i beleave i signed up in FEB, but a'm new to the computer and don't know how to check Thanks Heather.

Bookmark   February 16, 2009 at 1:24AM
maryli

sorry found the date i joined it was Jan 28...thankyou

Bookmark   February 16, 2009 at 1:40AM
hmacdona1

Hi Maryli,

Welcome to gardenweb. I will be mailing your surprise pack tomorrow morning on my way to work. Hopefully you'll be able to make use of most of what I'm sending you. Anything you can't use can always be added to your trade list and swapped for something else later with another gardenweb member.

Thanks....Heather

Bookmark   February 17, 2009 at 1:00AM
cheryl_jasmine

Hello...I just found this site today and I am so glad I did. I think I'm going to love my stay here.

Heather...if you have any surprise packs left I would love to be included.

Bookmark   February 19, 2009 at 2:26PM
carib2008(zone 5)

Hi, I just found this forum a few days ago and am just making my way around it....what great info and people !!!

If you have any surprise packs left, Please include me .

What a wonderful thing for you to do.

thanks

Bookmark   February 23, 2009 at 11:18AM
greenman_grower(z5 Barrie On)

Just recieved mine today, and wanted to say thanks its greatly appreciated I sent you an email to say thanks too.

Bookmark   February 23, 2009 at 6:28PM
maryli

HEATHER ,received seeds today ,awsum.Thankyou.Will have to start saving my seeds,have 1 and half acres with lots of flower beds .Will watch to see what kind of seeds people want.

Bookmark   February 23, 2009 at 11:52PM
hmacdona1

Hi Carib2008,

Welcome to gardenweb. I just sent you a private email to arrange for your surprise package.

Thanks...Heather

Bookmark   February 24, 2009 at 12:12AM
northernflwr(3)

Hi Heather I received my surprise packet today and am so excited! Thank you so much. What a generous and great surprise! I'll keep you posted on how well I'm managing :)

Bookmark   February 24, 2009 at 8:30PM
cheryl_jasmine

Thank you Heather! I received mine yesterday in the mail and boy was I surprised at all the goodies. I was like a little girl opening her presents on Christmas morning. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bookmark   February 26, 2009 at 1:12PM
hmacdona1

Glad everyone is happy with their surprise packages. Carib2008, I mailed yours late yesterday, so it probably didn't get pickup up by Canada Post until this morning. Sorry for the delay...you should get them in a few days.

I just got some extra seeds in from a swap I participated in. Any more newbies out there that signed up this month?

Thanks....Heather

Bookmark   February 27, 2009 at 3:38PM
hmacdona1

Just a friendly reminder everyone, if you qualify for this offer, I need you to post a note here, so I can verify that you are in fact a gardenweb member that joined in Feb 2009.

The last few days I've received a number of private emails from people looking for free seeds and I cannot locate gardenweb ids for those people. Those people did not post here as originally requested, so I have to assume by their non-response when asked to do so, that they were not a gardenweb member to begin with. If you are brand new to gardenweb, you may not show up in the gardenweb search for a while. I cannot tell that you are legitimately a member unless you post here as I requested.

Thanks for your cooperation.

.....Heather

Bookmark   February 27, 2009 at 8:28PM
hmacdona1

This offer is now closed. See new posting for those that join in March.

Bookmark   March 1, 2009 at 12:25AM
More Discussions
HAVE: commercial seeds
I have a good quantity of commercial seed packets that...
tegwyn
WANTED: newbys
careful who you trade with. i just sent 100 hot hungarian...
gro2can
springbank 2015 plant swap
are we doing this, and who is starting it
wmc1
WANTED: Who is Up for some Pepper Seed trades?
If Anybody is interested in trading some pepper seeds...
goodseedcharlie
WANTED: Veg seeds in exchange for custom leather bracelet
I have some leather bracelets that I could trade for...
themaxineis
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™