WANTED: Milkweed forum

wildflowerman_2000July 1, 2013

Hi Folks,
I've written Gardenweb requesting that they add a special MILKWEED forum for those of us who are trying to establish milkweed gardens/plots to help with the declining Monarch populations. If you are so inclined please drop them a note supporting this idea and maybe we will have our own forum in which to communicate.
Regards,
Mark (wildflowerman_2000)

Follow up:
I've had several request as to how to contact garden web so hopefully this will help.
Just go down to the bottom of the Main Garden Web page where all the Garden forums are listed and in small print there is a spot where you can click to contact Garden Web. Click on it and you will get one of the boxes where you can type in a message and send it to them. This spot is also available on many of the pages you visit so any of them will work. Thanks for doing this and there seems to be some serious interest in having this forum.
Mark

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
missiblueridge(7a)

There is a forum for this. I found it accidentally...i think I copied it right. If not email me...i know how to work it better, I've just joined here.

Here is a link that might be useful: milkweed newbie forum

Bookmark   August 1, 2013 at 8:37PM
wildflowerman_2000

Hi missiblueridge,
Thanks for the info. This is actually a thread created on the "Seed Exchange" forum and not a specific "Milkweed" Forum which is what we are working to get. We have received word that it is in the works and will let everyone know when it's up and running. Thanks.
Regards,

Bookmark   August 2, 2013 at 7:59AM
lenahall(7b)

i definitely need the milkweed forum!! i've been taking dozens of pics as i drive the back roads of plants that i think are milkweed... so i can hopefully transplant them into my natives garden, and collect seeds (haven't seen any seed pods...)
fingers crossed!!!

Bookmark   August 27, 2013 at 5:12PM
wildflowerman_2000

Hi Folks,
Well it's official the MILKWEED FORUM is up and running as of 4 PM today (10/21/13). It can be viewed at: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/milkweed/ . Please pass this along to all your friends and let's all start doing everything "Milkweed" on this site. Thanks to all of you who sent in requests to Gardenweb and for your patience while this site was constructed. It's a brand new look for Gardenweb and our forum is the first to have it. Enjoy!!
Regards,

Bookmark   October 21, 2013 at 5:20PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Wanted Muscadine seeds
Sometime in the 1800s and again in early 1900s all...
Tinbucket
WANTED: Rhododendron Maximum or any variation of it
I am in northern NJ. I'll come dig up some R Max if...
johniferous
Wanted: Bearberry Willow (Salix uva-ursi)
Bearberry Willow would be such a great plant to have....
Conor MacDonald
WANTED: calopogon tuberosus
I would like several of these, I have lots to trade...
pblume
WANTED: wanted: 1-2ft eastern hemlock in nj area
I am looking for a small hemlock to transplant, preferably...
johniferous
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™