mushroom in soil.is it edible?

staticx(6b)October 13, 2007
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
megajas(z7 VA)

Personally, to me, unless you REALLY know your mushrooms or planted them specifically .. I would not chance it. There are WAY too many poisonous mushrooms and it doesn't take much to really make you sick or kill you.
If you really want to grow and eat your own mushrooms why not try buying one of those mushroom growing kits?

-Bonnie

    Bookmark   October 23, 2007 at 7:08AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Edible small trees that can be used as ornament trees
As stated in the title, I am looking for suggestion...
Novie
Ribes Aureum for Cincinnati, Ohio (zone 5)
Has anyone had success with Golden Currant in the Cincinnati,...
Paige Nugent
Designing with fruit & citrus trees
OK. I've finished the list of fruiting trees and shrubs...
modern_miss
Do Carpathian Walnuts and Butternuts Cross Pollinate?
It's probably been asked before, however, I couldn't...
nyRockFarmer
Good currant variety?
I'm looking to grow some currants but there are too...
dzr4
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™