wanted: starting over again! can we trade in may???

missa(z5MA)February 12, 2009

Hi Everyone! Its been a while since ive visited here. I did last year in perennial plants and started a few trades, but i had a heck of a time trading last year. Some good folks sent me a trade and i was unable to send my part because my water garden was being built professionally and it was a disaster.I guess i bit off more than i could chew. I have the plants for those people and i thank them so much for being so kind and patient with me. To those people, i will be contacting you in may to let you know i will be sending my part soon. Goodness i feel bad. Usually i have a good rep, but this time i messed up. The worst part is that im sure the plants i bought and traded for will die as i fell sick and didnt have the time to plant them before the snow started flying. sigh.

So im starting anew. I have no idea what aquatic plants if any that i will have to trade with, possibly none as ithe ones i dug up never got planted.IM sure they froze. However i will have other perennials to offer if someone would be so kind as to trade with me. I am working on updateing my page so that i can be more current with my offerings. thanks ahead of time!

Missy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kin2mice(6b)

If you would like I am pretty sure I will have the following to trade: water celery, yellow water iris - iff not I have seed) and possibly a pale yellow hardy water lily (I have to dig mine up and check come this may). As far as trades go .. I am always up for part sun/shade/woodland ... well anything for a small space garden or container. Surprise me.
Just send me an email kin2mice@yahoo.com as I sometimes don't watch postings.

Good luck
Mouse
aka Rebecca

Bookmark   February 12, 2009 at 5:51PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
missa(z5MA)

Rebecca, Kin2mice:
I will be emailing you soon. Thank you for contacting me!

TO OTHERS: I HAVE COMPLETED MY UPDATING UNTIL I KNOW WHAT I HAVE>>>>COME MAY> THANK YOU!

Bookmark   February 13, 2009 at 1:04AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Hardy White Water Lily Tubers
Oops -- meant HAVE!!! I have several large tubers to...
wardog33
WANTED: Have Native Pitcher Plants
I have many Sarracenia leucophylla, white topped pitcher...
frankielynnsie
HAVE: Duckweed
Have....... LOTS of duckweed. it is in the greenhouse...
aquawise
wanted: laydekeri rosea and atropurpurea needed asap
Hello, I am urgently looking for some mature x3 Nymphaea...
maxschneider
WANTED: Dark Prince waterlily
Seeking dark Blue/purple water lily and colorful tropicals....
greengirl2009
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™