umbrella palm

papyrus

yellow snowflake

white snowflake

hardy water lilies (unknown colors)

bog lily

azolla

floaters

I am interested in pond plants especially tropical lillies or lotus, or land plants, make an offer.

Thanks!

Kathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mamabirrd(z5/6 PA)

Hi Kathy
I have Pulmonaria, or Lungwort 'Mrs. Moon'. I'd love to trade for your yellow or white snowflake. Let me know, and thanks a bunch. ~mamabirrd

Bookmark   March 17, 2005 at 4:57PM
BoggsR22(z6 Tn)

Hi Kathy... I have some Lily of the valley commin up and some old time bleeding heart...... If your interested... I'd like to have some of the bog lily.... yellow iris... anything for the water like that!!! if your interested.... yell at me!! Thanks:):)
Gina

Bookmark   March 20, 2005 at 12:58PM
Lambruscati(7b VA)

want snowlakes have named lotus tubers

Bookmark   March 29, 2005 at 1:40AM
fable

Please look at My Page and see if there is something you want. Thanks, Lynne

Bookmark   April 17, 2005 at 5:28PM
bizykatbird(z7 NC 281)

Lynne,
your email is blocked, and I couldn't respond directly. You need to email me direct, or unblock it on the members page so I can email you back. I would be interested in some of your daylilies. I don't have snowflakes left for trade, but still have some of everything else and taro as well. LMK
Kathy

Bookmark   April 18, 2005 at 9:43AM
TheMrAugie(z6 NY)

Hi Kathy,
Great situation you have there in NC! I've only seen guinea fowl ONCE here in Monroe County, NY (near Rochester on Lake Ontario). My son left me here in the cold and now wouldn't move away from Charlotte for anything.

My 6'x8' pond is just open and the 2 goldfish need some parrot feather to romance in (blush) and raise a family in. I raised others successfully three years ago but lost them to the cold. Now they come indoors for the winter... I can trade ostrich fern if you're possibly interested. I'd cut them back and send only the roots, which has been successful in the past since they always come back. If you don't want the ferns maybe I could send some postage. Please LMK, John

Bookmark   May 14, 2005 at 4:08AM
Sean_Whiting(z24 CA)

I would like some Azolla, would you be interested in my dwarf Ajuga 'Chocolate Chip'. Sean

Bookmark   May 16, 2005 at 1:44AM
cooncafe(77554)

i'm putting in another pond liner. one of my two ponds has a whole in it. so i replacing that one with a new and bigger pond liner. so far i have liner, fish, pumps, filter, and those things i call water lillies. but i don't know the name of them. they's from louisiana and mostly clog up things here and there. looks like a purple with yellow details orchard. someone tell me the name. i forgot. i once tried to plant aquatic plants in the ponds but the fish have dinner and i had no plants left. i think that maybe i need to get the plants started before the fish go in the new pond. i need instructions from here. i start digging the hole for the liner tomorrow. liner is here in about a week. i am buying some river rocks to put in it , i have the pump and will figure some kind of filter. so what is next?

Bookmark   May 18, 2005 at 9:39PM
nanahanna(a8 AR)

Hi cooncafe...try posting this in the Discussions foroum...I think you will get more help with your new pond questions. This forum is for trading aquatic plants. Good luck. There are a whole bunch of experienced ponders on here who can help you.

Nanahanna

Bookmark   May 19, 2005 at 12:49PM
hdmichelle(z6OH)

hello i am interested in your umbrella palm, papyrus & taro
I dont have much on my list right now, but will see what else i have and update it tomorrow night. I am just starting our here. have tons of waterplants but very little land stuff. plmk Thanks!

Bookmark   May 24, 2005 at 1:29AM
daylilyaddict(PA6)

Would love to trade for your floaters,snowflakes and bog lily. I'm trading garden flags, long burning, votives in little glass flowerpots in floral, fruit or food scents or potpourri. Would you be interested in any of these ??

Bookmark   May 29, 2005 at 11:05AM
More Discussions
wanted: laydekeri rosea and atropurpurea needed asap
Hello, I am urgently looking for some mature x3 Nymphaea...
maxschneider
WANTED: Lotus Flower or Seeds.....
I am looking for a lotus flower or seeds... I am new...
PeaceLilySam
HAVE: Water Canna to Trade
I have Australia Blood Water Canna (red flowers) and...
Pond Plant Girl
looking for more variety
I am moving to a larger aquarium and would like to...
rozenkruetz
HAVE: Peach Glow Hardy Lily
I have a Peach Glow Hardy lily. Medium to large spread,...
jan2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™