WANTED: Pond Plants, The End Of April, Have Daylilies to tarde

nyvoices99March 23, 2005

Hi,

I will be looking for ANY & all pond plants the end of April first of May, I do NOT need the yellow water iris, Any other pond plant I am open for, Looking to do a few good trade's, I will have a better list of Daylilies available to trade closer to trading time, for a general idea of what I have you can see my trade list, However most pond plants are only an annual here in zone 5, so please take that in to consideration when viewing my Daylilies,

PLEASE ONLY POST TO THIS THREAD, Personal E-mail's will be deleted! Unless you have posted here as well, Hope everyone understands, :)Anita

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rose_hip(Z9.5 FL.)

Hey Anita,
I think we might of traded last year,or possibly the year before,(your e-mail address looks very firmilure)sorry, I'm not the best record keeper,and we did have a total computer crash last year too so if it was before that we lost all of those records. So if you remember us let us know! Either way we do have lots of pond plants for you,interested in perinials. Will e-mail you details,thanks
Terry.

Bookmark   March 23, 2005 at 7:50PM
johnson6ofus(Austin, TX)

Have tons of water iris (purple), water cannas (red), and pickrel rush. Interested in any daylilly except red/ orange.

Texas is a blommin' already, so they are HEARTY and good to go!

Rita

Bookmark   April 9, 2005 at 7:33PM
lotuslady_ca

We traded 2 years ago, I have parrots feather, floating heart, lotus and water lilies. Kathy

Bookmark   April 10, 2005 at 11:56AM
rose_red(9Louisiana)

I have hardy pink water lillies called Carnea (I'm not sure if that is spelled correctly). Light pink, burgundy leaves, heavy bloomer. I would really like to trade for daylillies.

Bookmark   April 16, 2005 at 9:19PM
patricia_mi(6a)

Hi Rose Red,
You have mail :)

Bookmark   April 16, 2005 at 10:11PM
carol53oh(5OH)

Hi, I just divided a pickerel rush last night and have a nice size division I can send to you. I would be happy to trade for a day lily of your choice, just not yellow. Thanks, and let me know Carol

Bookmark   April 19, 2005 at 11:59AM
tranquility(z6/7 Wagoner,Ok)

Wow someone else with an addiction...I just started collecting day lilies I only have very few varieties-old fashion daylilies, blackeyed susan and yellow stella d'ora sp?. I mainly collect aquatics. I have over 150 different ones...including alot of varigated and tropical. I would love to do a large trade with you. I am open for any of your daylilies you can pick the lilies you send me...that would be fine.let me know if your interested in trading.thanks

Bookmark   April 19, 2005 at 3:36PM
nyvoices99

Hi All,
I will get back to everyone, one way or the other, Right now I am very sick & not up to any trade's, Hope to be better by next week, Anita

Bookmark   April 20, 2005 at 9:15AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Dark Prince waterlily
Seeking dark Blue/purple water lily and colorful tropicals....
greengirl2009
WANTED: Utah native tadpoles
Im trying to introduce native frogs to my well established...
Amie1964
WANTED: Have Native Pitcher Plants
I have many Sarracenia leucophylla, white topped pitcher...
frankielynnsie
WANTED: seeds
want to try my hand with gowning Aquatic Plant for...
bigaaron01
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™