HAVE: boxwoods

keithruckMarch 17, 2010

Is anyone in need of small boxwoods? My neighbor has some that they are willing to give, figured I'd offer it up here or hold until the next local trade, if there is any interest.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
treepalm(z8WA)

How big are they? How many do they have? My neighbors are hoping to dig some up at Greenelephants give away, but they need 20.

Bookmark   March 18, 2010 at 3:14PM
oliveoyl3

If compact variety we might be able to use them here at camp in Auburn. If not, we'll skip as I'm getting away from the things that need a lot of trimming to look good. Work party comes Mem. Day weekend.

Bookmark   March 22, 2010 at 11:18AM
keithruck

It looks like there are about 30-40 plants, all about 12-18 inches tall. They were planted way too close together, so they are very upright, but where there has been thinning they are already starting to show new green growth lower on the trunks.

My neighbor would like to have these removed asap so she can continue her garden redesign, so treepalm and Corrine, let's make arrangements asap.

I live in Snoho county (just North of Monroe) and work in Redmond, so with 24 hour warning I can pull them up and meet you, or you are welcome to come this way and take your pick.

thanks!
Keith

1. 6889 (c)
    Bookmark   March 22, 2010 at 10:31PM
keithruck

Still no takers; I'll be helping my neighbor pull these out this weekend, so if anyone wants them please give me a call.

Thanks,
Keith

Bookmark   April 9, 2010 at 9:45PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Tetrapanax Papyrifer
Hi, Looking for pups or seeds for this plant in the...
Aranya
HAVE: Large Japanese Maple 20+ Yrs Old
I have a large Japanese Maple in a part of the garden...
Obsidian
HAVE: No trade needed: Cutting bamboo, canna, musa basjoo pup
Eugene: Cutting bamboo, very tall, medium diameter Cannas;...
rainydaywoman_z8
WANTED: live shitake mushroom log at the Green Elephant
I'm looking to try growing shitake mushrooms. If you...
greenelephant
HAVE: Red sunchoke
Hardy Red Fuseau (Jerusalem artichoke)
briergardener_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™