HAVE: Suprise Seeds to first person interested

hmacdona1April 13, 2008

I have 3 packs of unknown seeds to give away to the first adventurous person that responds to me. There are healthy quantities in each pack. I received these from smithseeds, but the labels had come off so I have no idea what they are. One pack is definitely a vegetable seed of some sort. When comparing to my other vegetable seeds, it looks just like a cabbage or kale seed. Another pack looks like an herb (anise, cumin??). The last pack is a mystery to me. Given the larger quantity in this pack, I'm betting they are a vegetable seed, but the seed looks like a small version of a four o'clock.

If you're willing to take a chance and plant some surprise seeds, please respond to this post or email me privately with your mailing address. My email is hmacdona1 @ shaw.ca (without the spaces). I'll send them out to you...no need to send a sase. Just want to see them put to good use.

I will acknowledge that I have received your email by posting a note here and sending a separate email.

All three packs must go to one person. Thanks....Heather

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
danneh(5a)

Sound like an interesting mystery to me and an adventurous project for my children. If these mystery seeds are still available, I would like them please.

Deb

Bookmark   April 14, 2008 at 1:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hmacdona1

Seeds are gone. Thanks.

Bookmark   April 14, 2008 at 8:25PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Who is Up for some Pepper Seed trades?
If Anybody is interested in trading some pepper seeds...
goodseedcharlie
WANTED: broom corn seeds
Hi , looking for broom corn seeds (sorgum ) .If you...
signet_gw
WANTED: Looking for creeping jenny (lysimachia)
I'd love a few bags full of creeping jenny (lysimachia)....
sherylgallant
HAVE: commercial seeds
I have a good quantity of commercial seed packets that...
tegwyn
WANTED: Veggies...any
I have some leather bracelets that I could trade for...
themaxineis
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™