WANTED: Eugene Garden Club

honeybucket(z 8)March 2, 2010

Dear Gardening friends. I see from postings here that there has been some chatter concerning Eugene Garden Club. I am a proud member and would like to extend a welcome to gardening friends to come have some "dirty" fun with us. We meet (usually) the third Tuesday of each Month @ 11:30 AM for a brown bag lunch followed by a brief business meeting and then an informative and entertaining program at 1PM.

Aside from monthly meetings we do lots of fun gardening stuff! Do mark your calendars for the EGC's PLANT NERD NIGHT on March 30th, 2010. Doors open at 6PM with a program at 7PM by local nursery people giving presentations on suggested plants for our local gardens. Nerd Night is a hoot and guaranteed fun for gardeners in the Willamette Valley. Plants will be available to purchase, Raffle tickets sold for drawings for plants and floral arrangements. Refreshments served and it is FREE admission.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
harleylady(PNW/USDA 8b/Sunset 6)

Honeybucket, thank you for the info on Eugene Garden Club. I'm about a half hour north of you, but I've put Plant Nerd Night on my calendar and look forward to meeting you. If you're a member of Hardy Plant, we may have already met.

Bookmark   March 4, 2010 at 9:20PM
More Discussions
Need ideas for quick planting
A friend's daughter is graduating from high school...
brianc2112
WANTED: Iron Cross oxalis bulbs
Does anyone have the ones with the purple cross and...
barbe_wa
WANTED: Marionberry Cutting(Redmond Microsoft)
Anyone have any extra Marionberry suckers or will allow...
Brandon_the_Random
HAVE: Spring Green Elephant Plant Swap, Sat, Mar 7, Redmond
You are invited to the Spring Green Elephant Plant...
greenelephant
HAVE: Common Day Lilies for Green Elephant - worth bringing?
I just dug up a whole bunch of day lilies - the old...
pugetsoundgardener
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™