HAVE: Hardy Water Lillies

nrsninnie(z8 Texas)April 19, 2007

I have a lot of hardy yellow water lillies that are taking over my pond. I would love to trade for some other aquatic plants. Please send me a list of what you have to trade and maybe we can work a deal!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mybusyfamily6(8)

I dont have anything to trade but would love one, what can i do to get one?? please let me know.

Bookmark   April 19, 2007 at 10:48PM
nrsninnie(z8 Texas)

Send me your address at: lebarts@hot.rr.com and we will talk about postage and stuff!

Bookmark   April 20, 2007 at 12:53PM
drbeck_aqua

I had to rebuild my pond this year so I'm starting from scratch again! If you still have any hardies I'll pay postage but I'm afraid I have nothing to offer yet.

Thanks!

Bookmark   April 24, 2007 at 3:17PM
okeygirl333(7a)

I too am just setting up not just a pond, but an entire yard. Just bought my first home. ;-) I do not yet have anything for trade, but would be very VERY glad to pay postage et cetera if you are willing. My email address is aecountrygirl@gmail.com

Bookmark   March 11, 2010 at 8:08PM
cindi04(z6 OH)

After a horrid time from late 2008 on, many circumstances have us living in a different town & home. The lady that lived here was not a gardener so I have nothing to trade but would love some of your lilys. Can I do postage? I only need a couple, I had to leave my pond behind and am making myself happy with just a half barrel makeshift pond. I would appreciate it! e-mail me at cindikemplin@hotmail.com

Bookmark   March 25, 2010 at 11:12PM
afishpond(6)

I HAVE SOME PARRET FEATHER RED STEM AND GREEN ALSO SOME CREEPING JENNY MAYBE SOME BLOOD DOCK.LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TRADE.

Bookmark   March 26, 2010 at 1:27AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Hardy Water lily
I need coverage for my pond, and want Waterlilies....
Pondplant_kid
WANTED: Utah native tadpoles
Im trying to introduce native frogs to my well established...
Amie1964
WANTED: Have Native Pitcher Plants
I have many Sarracenia leucophylla, white topped pitcher...
frankielynnsie
HAVE: Peach Glow Hardy Lily
I have a Peach Glow Hardy lily. Medium to large spread,...
jan2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™