HAVE: Frogbit, Water Lettuce, Duck Weed, Umbrella Palm

quietstreams(9)April 28, 2005

Need to replace plants lost during hurricane season. Prefer large trade. Wants: rushes (horsetail, corkscrew, zebra, and/or pickerel), water poppy, water snowflake, four leaf clover, dwarf bamboo, blue flag, sweet flag, gamecock iris.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bettyboops(z7b or8a)

I am sorry about the storm. What a mess you had. I have horsetail, corkscrew and blue flag. I would like water lettuce, frog's bit and duck weed. Let me know if you want to trade.
Betty

Bookmark   April 28, 2005 at 11:10PM
AprilShowers2002(NE Oklahoma)

I've got pickerel rush purple and I don't know which of my pink or white died through the winter so I've have one or the other? I'd like some of your frogbit and duckweed so let me know

Bookmark   May 1, 2005 at 11:30AM
queensizeponder(z6 KY)

I have horsetail, poppy, snowflake, pickerel and clover. Interested in the lettuce. Email me at trishsputer@msn.com

Bookmark   May 1, 2005 at 11:45PM
quietstreams(9)

I can't thank everyone enough for the trades - I have almost all the plants I lost last year! Of course our plight was very minor compared to many others. Family and critters are doing well and "things" can be replaced.

Sorry, the water lettuce is gone for now, but I still have frogbit, duckweed, and umbrella palm. Still hoping for small pieces of zebra rush, sweet flag, gamecock iris, and dwarf bamboo. (I can dream, can't I?)

Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 7:30PM
okpondlady(7a Oklahoma/Mounds)

Do you still need Pickerel? I have that and water lilies. They are pink and red. I don't know which is which though. I need water lettuce and duckweed.

Thanks
Karen

Bookmark   May 10, 2005 at 12:18PM
pddavis

I am also looking for rushes(especially the corkscrew), please let me know if anyone has these. Thanks.

Bookmark   May 18, 2005 at 4:13PM
thebuttesaint(z3MT)

glad to see things are going better for you I am new to this being disabled this is great do you still have any plants I can use anything I am just getting stared with a pond thanks Dave

Bookmark   July 4, 2005 at 11:09PM
More Discussions
wanted aquarium plants
I am looking for small aquarium plants our local pet...
dawnkelsch13
WANTED: Have Native Pitcher Plants
I have many Sarracenia leucophylla, white topped pitcher...
frankielynnsie
wanted: laydekeri rosea and atropurpurea needed asap
Hello, I am urgently looking for some mature x3 Nymphaea...
maxschneider
WANTED: Lotus Flower or Seeds.....
I am looking for a lotus flower or seeds... I am new...
PeaceLilySam
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™