have: have: for olympia trade so far

Diana98516(8)April 12, 2013

I have potted up so far: Lilacs, Oxalis, Vinca Minor, Chameleon, Day lilies (org), only 1 Spirea bush, Sweet Woodruff, Violets, & Flag Iris (yellow). I also have LOTS of Blue Bell bulbs, Mini Grape Hyacinth bulbs, Crocosmia (dark orange) and Bearded Iris Bulbs (probably yellow) (not potted). I can pot them if you prefer. I am looking for Tiger Eye Violas, Wintergreen, Smaller Day lilies (preferably two- toned or more, but no orange), Columbine (not purple), Oriental Poppies (dark colors), Peonies (red, coral, or white...not pink), Echinacea Cornflower (rasp truffle or Cheyenne Spirit), Blanket Flower (Arizona Red), Desert Eve red Yarrow, Hostas (wht feather, etc), Bleeding Heart or other perennials. I can not come to the trade myself but my daughter is going to come so I will send these with her. I have more on my trade list page. Let me know if you want anything I haven't listed & I may be able to dig it up & pot for you.

This post was edited by Diana98516 on Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 13:51

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
snoopykittykat(7)

- What color is your lilac (I'm looking for dark redish purple, pink, yellow one)

- Do you know the color of your Rudbeckia or name?

- Do you have any Echinacea plant? If so, what color do you have?

- Is your variegated Bamboo a short bush or a very tall one? and is it variegated on the stems or on the leaves?

- what color leaf is your coral bell?

Bookmark   April 14, 2013 at 12:23AM
bejoy2(8)

Diana98516, you can bring the iris bare root. I will go see if any of my wintergreen made it through the winter. I also have blanket flower from barbe_wa's winter sown seeds. It's from open-pollinated seed, so there's no way of knowing what color it will be, but many of her flowers are red, so there's a chance they might be similar to the Arizona Red you're looking for. I'm interested in your spirea bush. Do you know its name?

Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 12:55PM
Diana98516(8)

bejoy2, I'm sorry I don't know the name of the Spirea. I potted it last year. It was a volunteer from one of my bigger bushes. It either flowers yellow or pink.. The blanket flower sounds great., I'm not really that picky, just saw a pic of that one & thought it was really pretty so listed it. My daughter is planning on attending the trade, there is always a chance she will not be able to make it (she has 5 kids. LOL!) If she does how can she find you and if not where can we get together later?

Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 6:41PM
bejoy2(8)

I'm game to try a mystery spiraea. I recently saw a Spiraea thunbergii (baby breath spirea) and that's my new obsession, but I like all spiraeas. I did find a gallon-sized wintergreen, and there are still berries on it (some have little bites out of them). I'll set aside the blanketflower and wintergreen for you.

Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 10:15PM
More Discussions
WANTED: hosta, flowers at Green Elephant
I'll be coming from Port Angeles for the Green Elephant...
jburesh1388
WANTED: Milkweed
I live in Eugene OR. Does anyone have a suggestion...
rainydaywoman_z8
HAVE: Common Day Lilies for Green Elephant - worth bringing?
I just dug up a whole bunch of day lilies - the old...
pugetsoundgardener
HAVE: Olympia Fall Plant Swap
The date for this year's Fall Swap is Sept 21. I'm...
bejoy2
WANTED: Spring Plant Trade
Hey Fellow GardenWebbers! I think it has been about...
brianc2112
Sponsored Products
nuLOOM Transitional Damask Microfiber Grey Rug (5' x 8')
Overstock.com
Bolero Bronze LED Mini Pendant with Seafoam Green Glass and 4-Inch Canopy
$387.00 | Bellacor
ZUO Tables Bocagrande Coffee Table in Brown 701283
Home Depot
High Seas II
$539.00 | FRONTGATE
Qishn Yellow 18 x 18 Geometric Throw Pillow
$57.95 | Bellacor
Solid Brass Double Swing Arm Towel Bar
Signature Hardware
Casablanca Ceiling Fans Concentra Gallery 54 in. Acadia Ceiling Fan 54024