WANTED: Wanted: Vegetables or Fruit seeds!

outofajobApril 10, 2013

I'm hunting for seeds, I will have plenty to share next year but this year I don't have any. Hoping to save on expenses thanks to the economy.

Looking for

Tomato
Basil
Garlic
THC (yes. And its legal in WA:P)
Lettuce
Onion
Corn
Spinach
Watermelon
Cantalope
Kale
Beets
Broccoli
Cilantro
Radish
Carrot
Peas
Beans
Cucumbers
Peppers
Strawberries

If anyone can help, it'd sure be appreciated. In fact, any vegetables or fruits would be great. Thank you.

Sheila Johnson
Post Office Box 472
Stanwood, WA 98292

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bejoy2(8)

I can send you some of my leftover seeds from last year's winter sowing. Just for your info, marijuana is very difficult to start from seed. The preferred methods of propagating it is from cuttings or tissue culture. In fact, there are several items on your list that are challenging to grow in WA. Basil, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, corn and watermelon all need to be started indoors weeks before they can be planted outside. Our growing season is too short for all except the basil to produce crops, so the sooner you can get them planted, the better. Unfortunately, I don't have any of those seeds to send you, so I hope someone else can. If you can come to Olympia, there is a Seed Exchange in the Garage behind the Hostel at 323 Milroy NW, and they are open Saturdays and Sundays from 5PM to 7 PM. Bring your own envelopes or containers to put the seeds in.

Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 1:39PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Common Day Lilies for Green Elephant - worth bringing?
I just dug up a whole bunch of day lilies - the old...
pugetsoundgardener
Need ideas for quick planting
A friend's daughter is graduating from high school...
brianc2112
WANTED: Indoor growing
Is there any eye protection needed when growing under...
BobSchmokel
HAVE: Drawf Snapdragon Seeds
Drawf Snapdragon seeds collected from last years flower...
GeekyGarderningGirl
WANTED: Milkweed Seeds
Hoping to attract butterflies. Would like the native...
Rashley2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™