WANTED: Brugmansia

mdahms1979April 5, 2013

I am looking for Brugmansia. If anyone has cuttings or small plants please let me know. I would love to get Painted Lady or Butterfly but am open to all offers. Looking for fragrant Brugs only.

I have many Hoya species I can take cuttings from as well as many different Kohleria hybrids.

Mike

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
signet_gw

Hey Mike ,

Signet here ,. I have double orange , double white and single cream brugs. All are fragrant . I gave away about 50 pots of brugs last fall to Jeff Tiffany in St.Thomas . I can get his permission to send you his email address if you like and he may still have some others to share . I know I gave him some pinks and a white with pink edged one along with a gazillion( well it seemed like a gazillion when I had to carry them all up and down stairs to the basement every year) others I had collected and grown over the last 8 years.

Let me know if the ones I mentioned interest you .

Signet

Bookmark   April 8, 2013 at 3:37PM
mdahms1979

Hi Signet

I would love to trade for your double orange. I have Jeff's email so if I have room for any more I will contact him.
It seems I could not wait very long for a response and ordered a couple Brugs from Brugmansia Quebec.

Thanks

Mike

Bookmark   April 10, 2013 at 2:08PM
bmbbkm(southern Ontari)

Signet
Our 3 Brug plants did not make it through the winter in our coldroom. Do you have any more started Brugs? If you remember, we traded some a few years ago for bags of horse manure compost. Would be pleased to do this trade again. You can reach me privately at email rwthomas@start.ca Many thanks

Bookmark   May 22, 2013 at 1:54PM
More Discussions
WANTED: updated list available
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/marric
marricgardens
WANTED: Veg seeds in exchange for custom leather bracelet
I have some leather bracelets that I could trade for...
themaxineis
Knifovia, or Red Hot Poker
I'll try this again, now that my email is synced with...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
wanted: wanted: wanted: comfrey seeds or plants
I want to grow comfrey this summer. Does anyone have...
sallese311
editing your list
Anyone know how to edit your exchange list?
marricgardens
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™