HAVE: Hardy Waterlilies

marilyn_c(z9 Tex.coast)May 26, 2014

I have several each of Wanvisa and Pink Grapefruit. I will trade them for just about anything. I would especially like to have a start of Red Stemmed Thalia or Perry's Baby Red or the white hardy, Gonnere, but other than those, I will trade for just about any waterlily that I don't have. Please...no Mexicana. Mexicana is a yellow hardy that has little finger like or banana type roots and spreads by runners. I will trade for perennials...daylilies would be fine. No hostas or bearded or dutch iris. Also no Iris pseudacorus, which is a vigorous yellow
water iris with a little bit of brown on the falls. It is a water iris but has a mid rib in the leaves, unlike other water irises. Many people call it a Louisiana iris, but it isn't. It's a naturalized European iris. Will trade for cannas or pickerel. I will even trade for unknown lilies...if they aren't white. Please email me at collins.marilyn@gmail.com. I would like to get these lilies in the mail as soon as possible. If you have never mailed a waterlily, please wait until you receive mine, so you can see how to pack it. Please don't try to mail a lily in a baggie of water. :)..

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Littlmystri1

I live in the Chicago area and would be interested in trading for some perennials. I don't have any pond plants but would really like some.

Bookmark   May 26, 2014 at 9:57PM
marilyn_c(z9 Tex.coast)

What size is your pond? Let me know and I will send you a lily that will work for the size. Wanvisa and Pink Grapefruit are both very large, vigorous lilies that need a lot of space. I can send you a miniature lily, Joanne Pring, if your pond is small or that is suitable for a tub garden. Also I will send you instructions on how to plant, if you aren't experienced in growing waterlilies.

Bookmark   May 28, 2014 at 10:18PM
johnsonm08(5a)

Hi,
I'm starting a small 60g pond and am interested in the mini Joanne Pring.
I don't have any pond plants, I have some seed grown adenium, brugmansia cuttings, voodoo lilys, micro mini sinningea.
Mike

Bookmark   June 7, 2014 at 8:36AM
Marilyn137

Would you be willing to trade a Pink Grapefruit for a Butterfly Amaryliss?

Bookmark   June 11, 2014 at 3:29PM
Pond Plant Girl(9)

Would you like to trade for floating fern? It gets to 3 feet wide and floats on the water surface

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 9:28PM
frankielynnsie(7B)

Would you trade for 2 types of hardy in zone 7 and above pitcher plants. Chartreuse green and green with white hood red veins. (For Wanvisa) That floating fern is like nothing I have ever seen before.

Bookmark   June 17, 2014 at 6:31PM
More Discussions
WANTED: pond plants
Wanted for postage water hyacinths, lettuce and lotus...
mzRea
Have Parrot Feather and Frogbit
I have parrot feather and frogbit to trade for other...
Pond Plant Girl
looking for more variety
I am moving to a larger aquarium and would like to...
rozenkruetz
WANTED: Water Lotus Seeds
I have floating fern to trade for water lotus seeds Thanks...
Pond Plant Girl
Sponsored Products
Uttermost Tree Panels (Set of 2)
Beyond Stores
Hardy Chair - Key Largo Graphite Brown
Joybird Furniture
Devon Tile Quatrefoil Curtain Panel
Grandin Road
Leigha Brushed Nickel One Light Pendant with White Flat Opal Glass
$43.54 | Bellacor
Align Upholstered Corner Sofa in Sea
$619.00 | LexMod