a early mother's day gift,and daylilies are growing

jean_ar(z8 Ar)April 19, 2014

I have tried for 2 days to upload photos in photobucket with this new pc the daughter got me last year,and the bucket has changed and I can not uploadphotos in it yet,The new pc has windows 8 in it,and so far cant get help to do it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

daylilies growing good.

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 5:54PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

and another one,

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 5:56PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

and one more.

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 5:58PM
bloombuddie

Your Daylilies are full of so much promise...gets me excited. They look so healthy!

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 6:19PM
Julia NY(6)

Wonderful Jean. Your Mothers Day gift is so pretty.
I agree...your foliage looks so lush and full. Are those lilies that are in the second pic? Your season is going strong :-)

Julia

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 6:42PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

Julia, Yes, I have a bunch of asiactic lilies up and some have buds already, well,I see I misspelled the lilies, brain dead from trying to figure out how to place my photos on photobucket before daylilies start blooming.I didn't have a problem last year, after you told me how to do it,, but now we have a new photobucket too,and me with windows 8 pc that I just hate it,and I have spent hours trying to load these pictures to it and so far, failure at it.I certainly am no computer whiz,

jean

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 7:38PM
mantis__oh

Your pots are really full, Jean. The pot size seems to be perfect for your plants. You could try Picasa as an uploader, but I don't find it easy (though I do use it). It seems that these photo storage vehicles are all getting harder to use.

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 9:11PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

Bloombuddie, Thank you for the nice comment.
Thanks Mantis;Thank you, yes most of these are in 2.5 gallong pots. Some of my very favorites are in bigger pots and some are planted.They do better for me inpots then planted.They also work better for me in pots when I have to divide one, then digging them up.

jean

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 11:46PM
Nancy zone 6

Your plants are looking wonderful, Jean! Won't be long.
Is it the new system on your computer that is causing the problems? I'm having a much easier time this year with Photobucket's changes. I don't use the bulk uploader, just highlight all the photos I want to move & drag them to Photobucket, so very easy for a change. I really need a new computer, but you're making me think maybe I should stick with what I have as long as it works.

Bookmark   April 20, 2014 at 8:22AM
houstmag

Your daylilies are looking great wont be long know before we will be seeing your blooms.

Linda

Bookmark   April 20, 2014 at 12:07PM
organic_kitten(8)

Daylilies are looking great, Jean. You have good daughters.
kay

Bookmark   April 20, 2014 at 9:18PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

Yes, Kay,I agree that I have very good daughters. And the daylilies are growing very nice.Looks like I have lost two, so far,that I know of.But my MALAYSION MARKETPLACE,i HAD 2 POTS of it, so I do have one left of it. and lost HOT LAVA..Sure hate that..

Thanks Linda, wish mine was blooming too, but I injoy yours.

Nancy, yes, its the windows 8 in this computer that's giving me so many problems, nothing like what I had on my old computer,I had windows 7 on it and loved it.This works nothing like it. I hate this windows 8.

Jean

Bookmark   April 21, 2014 at 6:12PM
mizellie(z7 Al)

Your daylilies are looking good, gal. I am limited to usage so I can't stay on long....Ellie

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 8:30AM
marricgardens

Everything looks so beautiful and lush, it's nice to see something growing. Marg

Bookmark   April 26, 2014 at 8:27AM
More Discussions
Cures for Cabin Fever!
It has been too long this winter we are having!! Too...
Cindy zone 6a
Blooms...I need blooms....Winter is too long!
Have to have a few just to get by Front area Then the...
organic_kitten
Rice Daylilies
I've grown quite a few of the daylilies hybridized...
Julia NY
Emmerich Daylilies
These are some of the Karol Emmerich daylilies I grow...
Julia NY
Voles have started....again!
Have found the first vole tunnel in a while...in the...
organic_kitten
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™