HAVE: 5 More Albert DeLestang Corms

lucasdaldersonMay 22, 2005

I recently posted a message to trade Albert DeLestang corms. This is an update message. I started out with 10 corms to trade and now am down to five. If you would like to trade me for this lily then email me at lucasdalderson@yahoo.com or post a follow up message to this posting. I am mainly wanting to trade for tropicals but if may make exceptions for exceptional hardies!!! Thank you for your interest.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lucasdalderson

P.S. - In case you haven't read the first message, Albert DeLestang is a very nice lily. Large white flowers are produced quite freely and stand up to 2 feet out of the water. On the first few days of blooming, Albert is blue and then fades to white. Albert is an austrailain lily but does not grow as large as some of the other aussies so it can be easily accomidated in nearly any size pond. Thank you.

Bookmark   May 22, 2005 at 9:02PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Patty_in_Wisc(z5bMilwaukee)

Your white lily sounds great! I have a very nice pink lily & if you like palm trees...I have those to exchange too. Would LOVE just one of your white lily plants..I'll give you 3 of mine LOL. I paid $30.00 for one corm the size of half my baby finger & they are so pretty they look fake..Taking over my pond. I could also trade a water Iris (purple or yellow?) &nland plants. Looking FWD to hearing from you. Have you had many offers for trade?? Would really love one of your white lilies! Thanks
Patty

Bookmark   May 25, 2005 at 12:39AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Hardy Waterlilies
I have several each of Wanvisa and Pink Grapefruit....
marilyn_c
WANTED: anything wanted
I just had a pond put in and would be sending $4 to...
jeannie75
WANTED: Hardy White Water Lily Tubers
Oops -- meant HAVE!!! I have several large tubers to...
wardog33
HAVE: Wanted small flowering pond/aquarium plants
Looking for something new for the pond and aquarium...
lindamarie
WANTED: Wanted large rooted edible lotus
I have been growing (and eating) a very small rooted...
grandmotherbear
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™