HAVE: 2013 Kelso Trade Plant List

bejoy2(8)April 27, 2013

Mom and I will have some Jack-in-the-pulpit (Arisaema triphyllum) for pre-arranged trade. If you want one, let me know, or you won't get one. We are also bringing lots of free plants, mostly in 4" pots, which may or may not include: sweet woodruff, Lamium 'White Nancy', Lamium ' Pink Pewter', Husker red penstemon, Johnny jump-up, assorted sedums, hen and chick, golden creeping jenny, columbine, primrose, strawberry, periwinkle, sword fern, English ivy 'Needlepoint', autumn joy sedum, Prunella 'Loveliness Blue', potentilla, dianthus. I also have 2.5" pots of kenilworth ivy and Irish moss. I'm trying to bring small quantities of a large variety of plants, so if you see something you want, make sure to let me know so I can be sure to bring enough.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
merrygardener(z8olywa)

I'd love the arisaema triphyllum. I could dig up more native bleeding hearts if you want more, some anemone nemorosa, plain Jane iris (not a variety, just some purple ones!), or something! I have committed myself to not digging the day of the trade this time around!

Bookmark   May 8, 2013 at 2:30AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bejoy2(8)

i would love a purple anemone. I will set aside a Jack-in-the-pulpit for you. The ones I have set aside for the trade are still small, and may not form a spathe and spadix until next year. I'll look around for some larger ones.

Bookmark   May 8, 2013 at 10:03AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Info on Passionflower in Seattle
Hi guys, do any of you have experience growing passionflowers...
Brandon_the_Random
WANTED: Milkweed
I live in Eugene OR. Does anyone have a suggestion...
rainydaywoman_z8
WANTED: hosta, flowers at Green Elephant
I'll be coming from Port Angeles for the Green Elephant...
jburesh1388
have: free native milkweed asclepias speciosa seeds
I am distributing free seeds of Asclepias speciosa...
mikan5080
Primulas
Anyone in the Seattle area with interesting primulas...
hallerlake
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™