WANTED: sorry I missed the Oly swap!

jools42(z7 WA)April 24, 2010

Apologies to those I had prearranged trades with -- sick kiddo kept me up all night. :( He's feeling a little better now but I am exhausted!

nightnurse - dawiff - bejoy - corrine -- do any of you live in south king co. or tacoma? I could make a trip this week or next and bring your requested goodies. :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oliveoyl3

I just reviewed the list & realized we missed seeing you, so glad you've posted. I live in east Auburn & have an appt in Fife this upcoming Wed. 11-noon if you're available to meet during the day. I need to return home to drop off my son :o) & then head to work by 3pm.

Email me directly to trade.
Corrine

Bookmark   April 24, 2010 at 4:50PM
dawiff(z7 WA)

Hi Jools, Sorry you couldn't make it to the swap, I still have the evergreen huckleberry that I set aside for you. My son is an adult now, living on the East Coast, but I certainly remember those days of staying up with a sick kid!

I'm in Pierce County, Bonney Lake to be exact, which is not too far from Tacoma. You can come to me, or I can come to you, whichever you prefer. I'm a housewife, so I'm home all day basically. Any day except Tuesday next week works for me.

Bookmark   April 24, 2010 at 5:33PM
nightnurse1968

Jools sorry you couldn't make it! Hope you get rested up :-) I work in Tacoma, so maybe we can meet up one day but its not necessary on my part. I don't mind though and I could be bring you more than just the sedum if there's anything else you'd like. Do you have a wish list? Email me and let me know where you work..maybe we're close. I'm downtown.

Bookmark   April 24, 2010 at 7:02PM
bejoy2(8)

I can bring you your perennial sunflower during the week some time or after work on the weekend. A good place to meet is at the McDonald's on South Tacoma Way and Hwy 512.

Tammy

Bookmark   April 25, 2010 at 8:53PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Spring Plant Trade
Hey Fellow GardenWebbers! I think it has been about...
brianc2112
WANTED: live shitake mushroom log at the Green Elephant
I'm looking to try growing shitake mushrooms. If you...
greenelephant
HAVE: Date correction Olympia Plant Swap 2015
The date should be September 13, 2014. See post below...
barbe_wa
WANTED: Tommy Toe tomatoes
I have: Henderson's Pink Ponderosa tomatoes from Baker...
briergardener_gw
WANTED: hosta, flowers at Green Elephant
I'll be coming from Port Angeles for the Green Elephant...
jburesh1388
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™