HAVE: Flowering Rush, minicats, blue w.iris, arctic rush

mtkate(3-4 MT)June 6, 2008

I have limited starts of these listed, but nothing else. All of my plants are raised outside in -20below (or less) zero temps. I need yellow floating hearts or yellow snowflake, frog-bit, parrots feather,water hawthorn, or the following water lilies: Arc-en-ciel, Pink grapefruit, or other white with pink edged waterlily, or other changable waterlily. No tropical lilies: they won't live here. I don't need anything else, and can't be very flexible about the trades. I can respond to the first 5 or 6 messages only.

MT Kate

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pikecoe(9)

I could send you a pink grapefruit. I don't need anything in trade. If you want to send postage. Let me know. Glenda

Bookmark   June 10, 2008 at 12:48PM
mtkate(3-4 MT)

I still need floating hearts, or water snowflake and parrots feather, frogsbit, water hawthorne and Ard-en-ciel water lily. I have acres of cold hardy iris, shrubs and vines as well as water plants.

Bookmark   June 10, 2008 at 11:50PM
mckjab1(6)

I am interested in your blue water iris, and mini cats. I would also bt interested in a couple purple w? yellow beard Iris if you have any.
I have parrots feather, frogbit, I might be able to give you some water hawthorne. I also have arrowhead and penny wort. let me know for a faster response email me on the direct email on aol at mikey92306@aol.com

Bookmark   June 15, 2008 at 12:32PM
mtkate(3-4 MT)

Thanks Pikecoe! mtkate

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 11:45PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Utah native tadpoles
Im trying to introduce native frogs to my well established...
Amie1964
wanted: laydekeri rosea and atropurpurea needed asap
Hello, I am urgently looking for some mature x3 Nymphaea...
maxschneider
HAVE: Water Canna to Trade
I have Australia Blood Water Canna (red flowers) and...
pondgirl
WANTED: Have Native Pitcher Plants
I have many Sarracenia leucophylla, white topped pitcher...
frankielynnsie
WANTED: Small water lily helvola
Hi I'm looking for a small water lily like helvola...
johnsonm08
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™