HAVE: Large Sulphurea Starts with Buds!!!

lucasdaldersonJune 19, 2005

AWGS Members,

I have two very large starts of Sulphurea, an awesome yellow hardy that produces an abundance of flowers all year long. It is also a fast grower so it is one of those that you will have enough of next year to trade with even more people. If you are interested in seeing a pic of the lily, go to The Sulphurea Gallery - IWGS/VA at http://www.victoria-adventure.org/waterlilies/hardy_galleries/odorata_sulphurea.html . I am interested in trading for one of the following hardies: Andreana, Atropurpurea, Colonel A.J. Welch, Escarboucle, Froebeli, Fulgans, Gypsey, LilyPons, Perry's Black Opal, Red Spider, Vesuve, White Sultan, or William Falconer. These plants are large plants with more than one flower bud per each plant. They will bloom in no time and my mother plant is GOING CRAZY. Constant blooms for the past several weeks. Thanks for your interest in trading. Please be sure to take a look at www.geocities.com/lucasdalderson , my personal website.

Happy ponding,

Lucas D. Alderson

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Newbie_Ponder(Ohio)

Hi - what do you want for one? I have a new pond with very few plants and am in need on anything I can get.

Thanks!!

Deirdre

Bookmark   June 19, 2005 at 1:21PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Have Native Pitcher Plants
I have many Sarracenia leucophylla, white topped pitcher...
frankielynnsie
HAVE: Duckweed
Have....... LOTS of duckweed. it is in the greenhouse...
aquawise
HAVE: Hardy Waterlilies
I have several each of Wanvisa and Pink Grapefruit....
marilyn_c
WANTED: Wanted large rooted edible lotus
I have been growing (and eating) a very small rooted...
grandmotherbear
WANTED: Hardy White Water Lily Tubers
Oops -- meant HAVE!!! I have several large tubers to...
wardog33
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™