HAVE: 'sunny pink' & 'mexicana' lillies

bizykatbird(z7 NC 281)June 8, 2005

I have several of each that need to go. Would like to have tropical lillies, perferbly vivips. (I already have lindsey woods, emily grant hutchens, blue beauty and red flare)Would also be willing to trade for land plants. I only ship priority and would send a 2-3 lb box, full of plants not packing, and expect the same in return.

Thanks!

Kathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
NFRonseaview(z8 PNW, WA)

Hi Kathy -

I don't know if you remember me or not, but we have traded a couple of times in the past. I would be interested in the lilies, but I don't have any vipi's to send back to you. I have lots of land plants - give me an idea of what you might like and we'll see if we can work out a trade. Thanks Much!!
Michele

Bookmark   June 8, 2005 at 7:25PM
greenbean951(Z7: DE-19904)

i have lots of land plants- esp tons of iris and daffodil bulbs, i can send sedum clippings, and i have a lot of tall land plants that have grown like crazy!! If you are interested, i'll send u a list of what i have!

Bookmark   June 10, 2005 at 2:30PM
dparker_la(z9LA)

I would love to trade for the sunny pink and the mexicana lilies. I have an heirloom water plant name unknown (dk. green leaves, white flowers with dk. yellow centers), water lettuce, parrots feather, tons of land plants: banana, brugs, hosta, bengal tiger cannas, other cannas, daylilies, heirloom running rose. Dee

Bookmark   June 12, 2005 at 12:21PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Hardy Water lily
I need coverage for my pond, and want Waterlilies....
Pondplant_kid
WANTED: seeds
want to try my hand with gowning Aquatic Plant for...
bigaaron01
HAVE: Have: Frogbit, yellow floating heart, water hyacinth
Just started a small pond and it seems like it is already...
zendog
HAVE: Hardy Waterlilies
I have several each of Wanvisa and Pink Grapefruit....
marilyn_c
WANTED: Lotus Flower or Seeds.....
I am looking for a lotus flower or seeds... I am new...
PeaceLilySam
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™