HAVE: Contorted Filbert

bejoy2(8)April 17, 2010

Who wanted a start of a contorted filbert? I sent an e-mail in reply to their GardenWeb posting, but didn't hear back from them. I can't find their posting on the website either. If you are that person, please reply. I think I have what you want.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
treepalm(z8WA)

Hello Bejoy,
That was me. I thought that I replied, but maybe I didn't press send or something. I won't be able to go to the Olympia trade, but I would love to trade for it in the future.
Thanks,
Teresa

Bookmark   April 18, 2010 at 7:58PM
bejoy2(8)

You probably did reply on GardenWeb, but I just couldn't find the posting. It's a mystery to me why some of these postings disappear from one day to the next but other postings reappear a year or more later.

I will hold on to the filbert for you. It was well-rooted so it should survive being transplanted. I'll put your name on it, and maybe I'll catch up with you at the next Green Elephant, or my fall trade in September.

Thanks,
Tammy

Bookmark   April 20, 2010 at 7:45PM
greenelephant(Woodinville WA)

I've added a Saturday, June 5 Victory Garden Veggie Swap to the Green Elephant schedule this summer. Same deal, 10 AM to noon, but with emphasis on annuals, veggies, and potted plants. Maybe you two can seal the deal there.

Jim

Bookmark   April 21, 2010 at 1:03AM
treepalm(z8WA)

Thanks Tammy,
I will be at the Victory garden trade and I'm sure I'll be at one or both of the fall trades. When we get closer, we can figure out what I can bring you!
Teresa

Bookmark   April 21, 2010 at 1:19PM
bejoy2(8)

I won't be at the June Green Elephant. My Olympia Fall Trade is tentatively scheduled for September 18. I will be attending the Fall Green Elephant.

Tammy

Bookmark   May 3, 2010 at 2:30PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Iron Cross oxalis bulbs
Does anyone have the ones with the purple cross and...
barbe_wa
HAVE: No trade needed: Cutting bamboo, canna, musa basjoo pup
Eugene: Cutting bamboo, very tall, medium diameter Cannas;...
rainydaywoman_z8
WANTED: Milkweed Seeds
Hoping to attract butterflies. Would like the native...
Rashley2
WANTED: Indoor growing
Is there any eye protection needed when growing under...
BobSchmokel
WANTED: Info on Passionflower in Seattle
Hi guys, do any of you have experience growing passionflowers...
Brandon_the_Random
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™