HAVE: Thread-Branch Cypress For Bonney Lake or Shoreline

nightnurse1968April 20, 2006

My neighbor just dug up three nice coniferous shrubs. I am not for sure of the name, but I do believe they are what's called a thread-branch cypress. Low growing, and nice golden highlights. She said they just wanted to put something else there and asked me if I wanted them..she knows I come home with free plants all of the time hehe. I told her I would find them a good home..I just don't have the room for them. Here is a picture I took after they were dug up. I will try to keep them in good shape before the trades. Hopefully someone needs these. The link is to a Monrovia plant listing. I am pretty sure its the same or similar.

http://www.monrovia.com/PlantInf.nsf/67f84a5ebda3df3a88256f9d006b9c7c/4afa6108b57628898825684d0070e293!OpenDocument

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
franswindowbox(7/8)

Hey Suz, I'd like to take them, keep me in mind okay, thanx Frani

Bookmark   April 21, 2006 at 12:29AM
nightnurse1968

They are all yours Frani..they probably will look better in a set of three anyways! Glad to give them a good home.

I have down that I am also bringing you Lemon Thyme, Pineapple Mint, Lamiums pink and white, Pink Panda and fox glove babies.

I also have down that you are bringing for me Blue Corydalis, Trillium, creeping Phlox and if you could keep me in mind for any hydrangea or clematis rootings that would be great. Oh, I just saw the anemones..if you have any left.

Thanks!
Suzy

Bookmark   April 21, 2006 at 1:48AM
franswindowbox(7/8)

Hey Suzy:
Thanx for keeping me in mind for the cypress, I'm very excited!!! No problem for the Anemones, I'll find some for you. It looks like some of the cuttings are doing nicely. they'll proble need to be nursed along, that should be no problem for you :) lol... everything sounds right on track. Thanx Frani.

Bookmark   April 24, 2006 at 2:45AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Indoor growing
Is there any eye protection needed when growing under...
BobSchmokel
willow cuttings, any length
Will take as many willow cuttings as able to get to...
oliveoyl3
WANTED: starting my first garden , family needs help.
I'm a mother to 3 children whom this year are all goin...
pumpkinmommy
HAVE: Drawf Snapdragon Seeds
Drawf Snapdragon seeds collected from last years flower...
GeekyGarderningGirl
WANTED: Spring Plant Trade
Hey Fellow GardenWebbers! I think it has been about...
brianc2112
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™