HAVE: 4 white sensations lilly and water celery

joejoe123(Z7)June 24, 2005

im lokking for dwarf lillies the bloom other than white. pink or red or peach would be nice i already have havolena the pygmy kind kind is the kind i would prefere here is a pic of the actual plant im goona trade let me know i would also

also have some dwerf sweetflags too

the regular water celery is large already with runners and the pink varigater is just 2 well established peices

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lucasdalderson

I have Charlene Strawn, which is a very small lily with leaves only getting max 3 in. and AWESOME peach flowers. It also devides rapidly so it is one that you will have more of to trade most likely this year. I got 11 starts off of mine this year, not counting the mother plant I kept for myself. I am interested in White Sensation. Let me know if you are interested in trading. I can also throw in White O'Dorta, a very mini white similar to Tetragona but it does not have to be grown from seed. Let me know if you are interested!! Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Happy ponding,

Lucas D. Alderson

Bookmark   June 25, 2005 at 1:00AM
joejoe123(Z7)

i will trade with you for Charlene Strawn and White O'Dorta for one white sensation water lilly the lily is a mature lil;ly and thats what i would like to exchange for not just a small sprout of a lilly so lets set up a trade date this monday is fine for me how about you im also looking for a pink kind and red i have fiber optic grass and dwarf sweetflag too just let me know

Bookmark   June 25, 2005 at 2:27PM
joejoe123(Z7)

is anyone interested i still have the water celery

Bookmark   June 29, 2005 at 9:15PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Dark Prince waterlily
Seeking dark Blue/purple water lily and colorful tropicals....
greengirl2009
WANTED: Water Lotus Seeds
I have floating fern to trade for water lotus seeds Thanks...
pondgirl
WANTED: Utah native tadpoles
Im trying to introduce native frogs to my well established...
Amie1964
HAVE: Wanted small flowering pond/aquarium plants
Looking for something new for the pond and aquarium...
lindamarie
wanted: laydekeri rosea and atropurpurea needed asap
Hello, I am urgently looking for some mature x3 Nymphaea...
maxschneider
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™