HAVE: Thanks Barb & Don!

nightnurse1968April 28, 2012

It was a wonderful day and I loved getting to see your gardens! Thanks so much for hosting and making lunch. It was all great. Thanks too for opening up your home and your generosity. I made it home safely without getting stopped about my DL! Whewwww! Looking forward to the next time.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bejoy2(8)

Thank you both for being such gracious hosts. It was great to see you both again, and look forward to September's trade. You've inspired me with your winter sowing! If my spring sowing is half as successful as your winter sowing, we should have some neat things to trade!

Bookmark   April 29, 2012 at 12:30AM
barbe_wa

We enjoyed having everyone here. It's always a lot of fun and I think this was the best one we've ever hosted. So far as I know it's the first time the Olympia and Portland traders have met, but I hope it's not the last. It's great, too, that we're seeing more and more from the Longview/Kelso area. Patty from Portland said she has been inspired to at least think about hosting an exchange at her place. If she does, I hope some of you can make it. Before she hurt her back, she had some really great ones. I think you would find it interesting. Thank you all for coming! Barb & Don

Bookmark   April 29, 2012 at 1:36AM
bosaapje

Thank you for having us. It was SUCH a treat. And lunch was delicious. I took a break at work tonight, walked out to my car and opened the back just to take a gander and all my beautiful plants. Everyone was so generous. Now I just wish it would NOT rain on Monday so I had more time to plant them all! :)

Diana

Bookmark   April 29, 2012 at 3:21AM
clc70(8 Wa.)

I had a great time. Barb and Don are wonderful people. Now I gotta get all this stuff in the ground! Thanks Barb and Don. Food was GREAT. Meeting everyone was even greater.

Bookmark   May 1, 2012 at 10:07PM
More Discussions
Need ideas for quick planting
A friend's daughter is graduating from high school...
brianc2112
WANTED: Tetrapanax Papyrifer
Hi, Looking for pups or seeds for this plant in the...
Aranya
WANTED: Iron Cross oxalis bulbs
Does anyone have the ones with the purple cross and...
barbe_wa
WANTED: Tommy Toe tomatoes
I have: Henderson's Pink Ponderosa tomatoes from Baker...
briergardener_gw
WANTED: Spring Plant Trade
Hey Fellow GardenWebbers! I think it has been about...
brianc2112
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™