HAVE: oops! meant...have directions to olympia plant trade
Directions to the Olympia Plant Trade
From southbound I-5 above exit 116:
1. Take exit 116. Turn left at the top of the ramp. This puts you on Mounts Road, which becomes Nisqually Road, which is also the Old Pacific Highway further along.
2. Follow that road (40 MPH zone) over a curved bridge, over the Nisqually River, through the town of Nisqually (35 MPH zone), past Reservation Road (50 MPH zone) to State Route 510. At the stop sign, turn left (your lane will be slightly uphill) - there is a pull-out lane to facilitate merging onto Hwy 510.
3. Follow Hwy 510 to Meridian Road and turn right. (Note: Meridian road is on the outside curve of the road, and this is where people get lost - they overshoot it. If you find yourself at the Red Wind Casino, you went too far. In that event, follow step 3a below. Otherwise, follow step 3b.
-3a. Turn around and go back the way you came, and then follow the signs to Tumwater and Lacey, which will have you turn left onto the Yelm Hwy. Follow that road until you see the Evergreen Valley Grocery (EVG) Convenience Store and Gas Station, on the corner of Meridian and Yelm Hwy. Now you are back on track. Continue past the EVG, past Meridian Road, and continue to Spurgeon Creek Road, then proceed to step 4, below).
-3b. If you found Meridian Road OK, then follow it to the Yelm Hwy. If you see the Evergreen Valley Grocery Convenience Store and Gas Station, you are on track. At the stop sign, turn right onto the Yelm Hwy and follow it to Spurgeon Creek Road.
4. Turn left onto Spurgeon Creek Road.
5. Follow Spurgeon Creek Road to 80th. Turn right.
6. The clubhouse is dead ahead, at the top of the hill. You do not have a stop sign, so turn to your right and drive a ways on this road until you come to the ball park...on your left.
From Southbound I-5 below exit 116:
1. Take exit 109. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right onto Martin Way.
2. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left. Get in the inside left-hand turn lane.
3. Turn left onto College Street.
4. Follow directions as below from step 3.
From Northbound I-5:
1. Take Exit 108 and keep left, following the signs for College Street. The offramp is actually on 3rd Ave, but it intersects with College Street.
2. At the stop light, turn right onto College Street.
3. Proceed several miles -from 3rd Ave through the roundabout at 45th Street (you can be in either lane, and take the second exit), past the Safeway and Lowes, to the Yelm Highway. Turn left.
4. Get in right lane and follow the road to a Y-intersection. At the Y, take the 90-degree right turn. The road straightens out for a second, then comes to another Y-intersection. At that intersection, bear left.
5. When the road straightens out, you will see a stop signal. After you go through that intersection, you will see the AmTrack Station a few hundred feet ahead, below and to the left.
6. Follow the Yelm Highway to Spurgeon Creek Road, then turn right.
7. Follow Spurgeon Creek Road to 80th. Turn right.
8. The clubhouse is dead ahead, at the top of the hill. You do not have a stop sign so turn to your right and drive a ways on this road until you come to the ball park...on your left.
From Yelm, Roy, McKenna, etc.
Go through Yelm, past the Red Wind Casino, and follow directions as for step 3a, above.
From Tenino, Maytown, etc.
1. Follow Old Hwy 99 to Rich Road and turn left (as if going to LattinÂs Country Cider Mill).
2. Turn right on 89th Ave SE
3. At Fir Tree Road, bear right to stay on Fir Tree Road
4. At Ranier Road, turn right.
5. At Spurgeon Creek Road, turn left
6. At 80th Ave SE, turn left.
7. The clubhouse is dead ahead, at the top of the hill. You do not have a stop sign, so turn to your right and drive a ways on this road until you come to the ball park...on your left.