HAVE: Tropical & hardy water lilies

Kat_TX(zone9/Texas)July 8, 2005

Hardy water lilies blooming size: Clyde Ilkins, Pink Grapefruit, Peaches & Cream, Joey Tomocik, Florida Sunset, Inner Light, Joanne Pring, Walter Pagels, Colorado.

Tropical water lilies blooming size: Albert Greenberg, Rhonda Kay, Afterglow.

Tropical water lilies divisions: Green Smoke, Bagdad, Nora, Purple Indian Goddess.

I am looking for NAMED lilies.

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
BoggsR22(z6 Tn)

my lillies aren't named but, i can send you pics of them and we can see if we can find thier names. I'm sure they have names, but i never cared.. they were just pretty! LOL
Thanks Gina

Bookmark   July 8, 2005 at 11:26AM
sandy0225(z5 Indiana)

I would love to have the Pink grapefruit. Would you like to trade for a trudy slocum tropical night bloomer? White blooms, really double and fluffy.Blooming size, has a bud right now.Let me know...
Sandy

Bookmark   July 11, 2005 at 8:33AM
lucasdalderson

Kat,

I would be interested in doing some trading with you if you would like. I would be interested in JoAnne Pring, Mrs. George C. Hitchcock, and Afterglow (2 of Afterglow if you have them). I have a very extensive list of plants so you can check them and see if I have anything that you want. The only tropical I have up for trade right now is Albert deLestang. If you are not familiar with this tropical, it is an Austrailian waterlily that I have had much success growing. If you are interested in seeing what this lily looks like, go to http://www.victoria-adventure.org/waterlilies/anecphya_galleries/gigantea_albert_de_lestang.html where you can find a photo gallery of it. Though none of the pictures show it, Albert has a pretty icy blue tone on the first and second days. The flowers on this lily last a week compared to the four days of other tropicals. The plant that I have to send is a smaller plant but has TONS of growth on it and will be blooming size in a few weeks if given the proper care. It got a later start than all of my other tropicals. I also have Almost Black and then you can check my trade list and see what all else I have that you are interested in (go to www.geocities.com/lucasdalderson/myplants.html). I have most of the hardies up for trade but a different story on the bog plants and tropicals. I would be willing to trade 2 hardies per tropical with the exception of Almost Black because it is slightly rare. All plants will be good sized though Almost Black is a start but has very nice growth on it like the Albert deLestang. Let me know if you are interested in doing some trading.

Happy ponding,

Lucas D. Alderson

Bookmark   July 11, 2005 at 5:55PM
More Discussions
WANTED: pond plants
Wanted for postage water hyacinths, lettuce and lotus...
mzRea
WANTED: Have Native Pitcher Plants
I have many Sarracenia leucophylla, white topped pitcher...
frankielynnsie
HAVE: Have: Frogbit, yellow floating heart, water hyacinth
Just started a small pond and it seems like it is already...
zendog
wanted aquarium plants
I am looking for small aquarium plants our local pet...
dawnkelsch13
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™