HAVE: Left at the Bonney Lake trade...

doublemom(z8-PNW)May 14, 2006

Hello to everyone who was at the trade at my place yesterday :)

A few things were left here, but I can't remember who they belong to... There is a blue plastic garbage can with a bunch of empty pots in it, and a flat of seedlings of a purple-leaved plant, maybe purple plantain?

Not sure who these belong to, let me know and I'll work out how to get them back to you.

Happy Gardening,

Andi

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
michelelee(z8 WA)

Hello Andi! I just wanted to send you a private email and thank you very much for wonderful plants and a fantastic time! My friend was just flabbergasted when you gave her a piece of the 'Checkers' Heuchera. She talked about it most of the way home. She wondered the name of some of your other Heucheras but didn't want to ask, afraid you would think she was fishing for more, lol. I am going to direct her to your site for identification of some of your beauties. Just wanted to thank you again. A great time! Michele

Bookmark   May 15, 2006 at 2:17PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brianc2112(z8 Buckley WA)

Hi Andi, Julie and I brought the garbage can and pots. Tillie said she would take them but maybe she forgot. I will be happy to leave them for her or pick them up to get them out of the way. (as you know, it is a long journey over to your place) lol.

Thanks,
Brian

Bookmark   May 15, 2006 at 5:33PM
More Discussions
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
HAVE: Common Day Lilies for Green Elephant - worth bringing?
I just dug up a whole bunch of day lilies - the old...
pugetsoundgardener
WANTED: Akebia Quinata "Chocolate Vine"
Hi, anyone have rooted cuttings or extra Akebia Quinata's...
Brandon_the_Random
WANTED: Milkweed
I live in Eugene OR. Does anyone have a suggestion...
rainydaywoman_z8
HAVE: Red sunchoke
Hardy Red Fuseau (Jerusalem artichoke)
briergardener_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™