WANTED: Need water Hyacinth or Water Lettuce

wvboibilly(z6WV)July 16, 2006

I need a good trade of water hyacinth or lettuce if any one needs to thin out and will do a trade for postage please let me know. If any one wants to trade I have a few good starts of water celery (pink flamingo), water sedge, pennt wort, water poppy (tropical, yellow blooms), a few lotus seeds that are sprouted (color tags got lost so could be any one of 4 colors), I also have tons of fairy moss. If any one intrested please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Billy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lefd05(z5/6 westCO)

I have ooooodles of water hyacinth that I can send you. They are heavy to ship but here is what I can do. I can get about one dozen +/- depending on size in one of the large priority boxes for about $6.00 and close to two dozen +/- for about $12.00. Your choice and I only do postage through Paypal.:)
Let me know if you would like some.

Bookmark   July 17, 2006 at 4:22PM
nica13

Sorry about the post jump,

lefd05 i have been looking in my area for WH and all I can find is plants already on their way out ( don't have faith in myself to be able to bring it back ). I would be happy to take abit of your ooooodles. Please email me your info if you are still wanting to get a few O's off your oooooodles.
Thank You, nica

Bookmark   July 26, 2006 at 7:04AM
lindamarie

I have both

I am interested in a trade for Anarcaris, Fairy Moss, Water Poppy and sprouted Lotus seeds. Do you have any small Water Lily starts?

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange page

Bookmark   August 1, 2006 at 12:11AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Wanted large rooted edible lotus
I have been growing (and eating) a very small rooted...
grandmotherbear
Looking for these Aquarium Plants
I'm looking for Java Moss, Aponogeton, Dwarf Hairgrass,...
debbie_ms
WANTED: Utah native tadpoles
Im trying to introduce native frogs to my well established...
Amie1964
HAVE: Peach Glow Hardy Lily
I have a Peach Glow Hardy lily. Medium to large spread,...
jan2
WANTED: Dark Prince waterlily
Seeking dark Blue/purple water lily and colorful tropicals....
greengirl2009
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™