WANTED: do you have brugmansias?

Patrick888(z8 SeaTac WA)May 9, 2005

Do you have brugmansias to trade? (other than one that originated from Fire Vicar on the Eastside)

I have a number of daturas available and 1 of the above mentioned brugs. I have a few other brugs (Charles Grimaldi, Dr. Seuss, Betty Marshall and seedlings of B. sanguinea as well as some of a cross: Equador Pink X Peaches & Cream)that I can trade cuttings from in the fall. May be able to trade some B. sanguinea plants in bloom during the summer.

Thought I'd check now, in case you have brugs to trade and will be attending either the Seattle May 21 trade or the Pierce Co. June 5 trade.

Thanks,

Patrick

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plantknitter(8)

I would definitely like a B sanguinea at some point. Not sure I will make June 5th and too busy at Leanna's sale this weekend.
I will try to get my trade lists reposted someday when life settles down.

Judy

Bookmark   May 19, 2005 at 10:42AM
Patrick888(z8 SeaTac WA)

Hi Judy,

I want to expand my collection of brugs...that's why I was asking if anyone has some they'd like to trade.

I don't expect I'll be trading anything before late summer or fall, after I've seen everything bloom. A trade for other brugs has highest priority, but that's not to say I won't consider something else I'd really like to have.

Patrick

Bookmark   May 20, 2005 at 12:00AM
kitty32_z8(WA_ keypen)

Hey Patrick,
I have brug "White Suaveolens" and datura moonflower bush. These are both only babies (first set of leaves). I am still kicking dirt over the darn slugs ate my daturas,gggrrrr. All I can hope is that it killed them!
Let me know if you want either of these. I may have more but, not many.
Kathy

Bookmark   May 24, 2005 at 10:44PM
firevicar

Dear Patrick,

I now have three colors of brugmansias. I got a yellow last fall at the Green Elephant, and just yesterday purchased a double white for my garden.

I once bougth B. sanguinea at a Fred Meyer's of all places. Sometimes they accidentally offer such things.

Anyway, all the best in high summer. I hope you can bring a variety of "sticks" from your growing collection to the Fall or Spring Green Elephant Plant Swap.

Jim Eichner

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Elephant Plant Swap

Bookmark   June 18, 2005 at 5:19PM
More Discussions
have: free native milkweed asclepias speciosa seeds
I am distributing free seeds of Asclepias speciosa...
mikan5080
WANTED: Iron Cross oxalis bulbs
Does anyone have the ones with the purple cross and...
barbe_wa
HAVE: Drawf Snapdragon Seeds
Drawf Snapdragon seeds collected from last years flower...
GeekyGarderningGirl
HAVE: No trade needed: Cutting bamboo, canna, musa basjoo pup
Eugene: Cutting bamboo, very tall, medium diameter Cannas;...
rainydaywoman_z8
HAVE: Date correction Olympia Plant Swap 2015
The date should be September 13, 2014. See post below...
barbe_wa
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™