HAVE: Cyperus alternifolius - Umbrella grass clumps

texaspinkpixie(8b)August 27, 2012

It is that time of year again to start thinning some of the dynamic performers and this has been one of them. I have grown this in pots submerged in the stock tank pond.

I can send one or several fist sized clumps of roots/shoots tops intact if you want or trimmed back. Also have a few purple iris fans (unnamed) and some canna indica (light orange and yellow dainty blooms)tubers/ plants as well.

I am looking for trades of other pond or bog plants as I just recently set up a plant and 2 goldfish only pond with a resident bullfrog now (thanks Bonnie!!!) and I dont have any other water plants but the ones listed and the new lilies which wont be available for a little while as they are just establishing.

Please email me or post if interested Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jennythegreat

I sure would be grateful for some... but my pond is so new that I have nothing worthy of trading. I do have postage, though.

Bookmark   September 8, 2012 at 2:55AM
texaspinkpixie(8b)

Hey jennythegreat!
I sure can send some of this to get you up and going for postage. I tried to email you directly but your email is not avaialble. If you get this please contact me again and I will take a clump down and see how much it will be to mail it. They could probably be sent regular mail or if you prefer I could pack a medium flat rate box with some.
~Rebecca

Bookmark   September 11, 2012 at 10:25AM
sjackwheat(7)

I am interested in some of the Umbrella grass clumps if you still have any left. I have a small fan of Iris Vulva Red, and I will have to check but I think I still have lots of Water lettuce,Azolla, and Duckweed if you are interested. I will go to the greenhouse tomorrow and check to see what is still in the water vats. Thanks and let me know. Jackie

Bookmark   September 13, 2012 at 5:15AM
texaspinkpixie(8b)

Hi Jackie,
I would love to trade! Duckweed and /or azolla sound great. I had bought a starter of azolla and put it in with the turtles and they ate it all. There is a tiny piece here and there but not much to be hopefull about. I tried to email you but it is not available on this site.

Bookmark   September 13, 2012 at 10:50AM
jennythegreat

I'm good with either regular mail or a flat rate box, whichever works best for you. My mailbox is one of those group mailboxes so on the package you would have to write PERISHABLE or DELIVER TO DOOR or my plants get cooked if I'm not there to get them right away. Or just put them in a very large box that won't fit my mailbox package area. :D

Bookmark   September 13, 2012 at 10:54AM
texaspinkpixie(8b)

Hi Jackie..sent you an email :)

Jenny, I cannot send you an email because it is not on your member page.It is not a good idea to post your address in the threads so please email me directly so we can figure out how you want them shipped and cost of shipping. I will be able to pack these up tomorrow and ship on Monday but I need an addy :)

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 10:04AM
More Discussions
Looking for these Aquarium Plants
I'm looking for Java Moss, Aponogeton, Dwarf Hairgrass,...
debbie_ms
WANTED: anything wanted
I just had a pond put in and would be sending $4 to...
jeannie75
HAVE: American Yellow Lotus for spring trades
I'll have several American Yellow lotus tubers. Would...
bunny56lbc
WANTED: pond plants
Wanted for postage water hyacinths, lettuce and lotus...
mzRea
HAVE: Peach Glow Hardy Lily
I have a Peach Glow Hardy lily. Medium to large spread,...
jan2
Sponsored Products
Washington Nationals Protein Shaker
$16.99 | zulily
UrBin Grower - Self-Watering Container System - UG1B
$39.99 | Hayneedle
Zero Odor LLC 16 oz. Litter Box Odor Eliminator - 0864-0351
$30.99 | Hayneedle
St. Louis Cardinals Protein Shaker
$16.99 | zulily
Electric Green Mixfit 28-Oz. Shaker Bottle
$7.99 | zulily