HAVE: Indoor and tropical plants
Trying to clean out the sunroom and have some extra plants that are free for the taking:
- corkscrew vine, Vigna caracalla, have two of these, one in a hanging pot and one that I just cut back so that I could remove it from a post, neither has bloomed yet but they should bloom this summer?
- sago palm, this is a sad little plant with all of two leaves, someone should give it a good home before I kill it.
- small Christmas cactus cuttings, 2 of these.
- paddle plant, Kalanchoe thyrsifolia, about 3" tall.
- a crassula of some unknown type, something I saved from Home Depot, doing well but I don't need 2 of them, about 10" tall.
- Alpina galanga, 2 small plants that are off-shoots of a larger plant.
Trades are not required. You're welcome to come out here to pick up these plants but we live way out in the country, between Orting and South Prairie so I could also meet you somewhere in Seattle or Tacoma. Let me know if you're interested, email@example.com.