WANTED: to thank Judy & Lisa

albabela(8 WA (US))June 27, 2009

Ladies,

Thank you for a perfectly lazy Saturday afternoon! I ate way too much and oogled Judy's garden not enough. Life is so tough.

My sincere thanks to the folks who contributed to the MS bike ride fund. I did not get to thank you in person - sorry.

As usual, it is such a delight to see the GW's and get to know the new ones. We missed the ones who could not make it : (

Till next time,

-Shilpa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dawiff(z7 WA)

I agree 100%. I had a great time and want to thank both ladies for organizing and everything. I wasn't planning to come home with anything, but I ended up with a carful.

Looking forward to the fall swap(s)! Next time maybe I will have something to offer in trade other than a smile.

I wish I'd brought a camera. I wish I'd taken a few more turns around the garden instead of eating too much! Judy has a beautiful garden!

Bookmark   June 27, 2009 at 9:10PM
flowerfan2(z8/ WA)

Thanks Judy and Lisa for a great plant swap. Judy's garden was incredible! The food was great as usual, the weather perfect, the company great. I can home with some very nice plants. I really had a nice time. Thanks again! Karen

Bookmark   June 28, 2009 at 12:59AM
flora2(7)

I promised myself I'd be the first one writing this thank you note (to state everything that has been said already) but I was too busy drooling over my new plants.
You were lucky I had to rush home to meet the cable guy (who did not show up) or I'd have stayed until evening. Anyway, thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Judy and Lisa for your generosity.
Flor de Maria

Bookmark   June 28, 2009 at 2:42PM
Doris_J(Z8 WA)

Thanks for another great trade, ladies! It was a perfect day to enjoy Judy's garden and visit.

Bookmark   June 28, 2009 at 8:20PM
sabrinaq

Thanks Judy & Lisa, and to all of those who gave me some great plants (and a pottery fish)! It was great to see some old friends and get to know more avid gardeners. Judy - your garden is so beautiful and it was a wonderful day to enjoy it. You truly give me something to aspire to.

Bookmark   June 29, 2009 at 10:02AM
sedum_gal(z8, Seattle)

Yes, what a fun swap that was!
Judy, thank you SOOO much for opening your beautiful home and garden to all of us!
As usual, I ate way too much, and took home WAAAAY more plants than I intended...
Oh well, they say the road to hell is well landscaped.
Thanks to everyone for making this trade so fun!

Bookmark   June 29, 2009 at 12:05PM
bloomingflowers

Thanks Judy and Lisa for hosting this trade - I had a great time. Got to meet some nice folks, ate some yummy food and came home with a lots of cool plants.
Hope to see everyone at a future trade.
-Nidhi

Bookmark   June 29, 2009 at 4:05PM
More Discussions
Need ideas for quick planting
A friend's daughter is graduating from high school...
brianc2112
WANTED: Tommy Toe tomatoes
I have: Henderson's Pink Ponderosa tomatoes from Baker...
briergardener_gw
WANTED: hosta, flowers at Green Elephant
I'll be coming from Port Angeles for the Green Elephant...
jburesh1388
WANTED: starting my first garden , family needs help.
I'm a mother to 3 children whom this year are all goin...
pumpkinmommy
WANTED: Iron Cross oxalis bulbs
Does anyone have the ones with the purple cross and...
barbe_wa
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™